Week 6 of the Arizona Cardinal off season. 02/12/24-02/18/24

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Agree. I don't think you can go into a season where you have to be pushing for playoff contention with Tune as backup to an often injured Kyler. He's missed games in every one of the last 3 seasons.

Tune is a long term prospect.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Franchise Tags can be applied as early as 2/20. Deadline is 3/5.

Here's a good breakdown of the 2024 Franchise Tag candidates. Did not know that Mike Evans falls under the 120% rule.

The fifth-year option window is already open and will remain so all the way until May 2. NFL.com thinks that the Jets would be wise to pick up Alijah Vera-Tucker's fifth-year option but the Cards should take a pass on Zaven Collins. Sad!

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Franchise Tags can be applied as early as 2/20. Deadline is 3/5.

Here's a good breakdown of the 2024 Franchise Tag candidates. Did not know that Mike Evans falls under the 120% rule.

The fifth-year option window is already open and will remain so all the way until May 2. NFL.com thinks that the Jets would be wise to pick up Alijah Vera-Tucker's fifth-year option but the Cards should take a pass on Zaven Collins. Sad!
As disappointing as it is, you can't pick up Collins 5th year option. Another wasted pick. Uggg

I found this since I was curious the rate of 5th year options picked up. 2014 was the recent high point and ever the last few seasons is in the decline.

You must be registered for see images attach

The chart is draft class.

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
As disappointing as it is, you can't pick up Collins 5th year option. Another wasted pick. Uggg

I found this since I was curious the rate of 5th year options picked up. 2014 was the recent high point and ever the last few seasons is in the decline.

You must be registered for see images attach

The chart is draft class.
It seems like that 2019 number might be noise, but I think the 2020 draft class might be uniquely trash because that was the COVID draft where there was a combine and then everyone was doing stuff on zoom. Might see a carryover to the 2021 class because those guys didn't play a full season.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Oooh... man, I dunno. Oof.
Why oof? Just keep the crab legs away from him. Hahaha In all seriousness, though, Winston will sling the ball down the field, which Dobbs will not do. I think teams need backups who aren't afraid to take chances when they are called upon.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Why oof? Just keep the crab legs away from him. Hahaha In all seriousness, though, Winston will sling the ball down the field, which Dobbs will not do. I think teams need backups who aren't afraid to take chances when they are called upon.
I dunno how well the "Eat the W" weirdo rapist fits into the culture:

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
the team drafted 2 corners last year do we really need to use a low first round pick on another corner?? oy vey

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn