Week 8 of the Arizona Cardinals off season thread. 02/26/24-03/03/24

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who would have thought the best guy for the job would be the one Monti just worked with. Crazy coincidence.

Why wouldn't you want the visionary behind this boring schedule release video?

Still way better than the nothing-burger the Cards put out last year.

I actually like that. It's a million times better than the crap the Cards put out which was knocked up by an intern during lunch break with zero budget.

It's not Chargers anime level but it's still good, and on point for the team.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hilarious. One report talks about his violent hands but lack of fluidity and bend, while the other says he's bendy and athletic but needs to improve his hands.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Payton Wilson is a guy I've love in the third round. He has injury concerns, but his tape is top notch.

Good against the run but also offers some pass rush ability and coverage ability. Chuck Bednarik and Butkus Award winner. ACC Defensive Player of the Year. All American.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Payton Wilson is a guy I've love in the third round. He has injury concerns, but his tape is top notch.

Good against the run but also offers some pass rush ability and coverage ability. Chuck Bednarik and Butkus Award winner. ACC Defensive Player of the Year. All American.
OB LBers Unite! jk jk lol

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Most gisting I've seen read from NFL scouts is that the team scouts aren't as in love with him as fans and draftniks are.
That is why I think there is a chance he falls. He has size issues. I know he isn't viewed as a pass rusher by many NFL scouts. He is coming off an injury. Plenty of reasons he could drop.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Most gisting I've seen read from NFL scouts is that the team scouts aren't as in love with him as fans and draftniks are.

Hard to see how teams could be high on Calijah Kancey who went #19 last year but less so on Newton.

Very similar size, similar stats, similar traits, but I think Newton is better and possibly a little bigger. I'd be surprised if Newton made it to #27.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson