Week 10 of the Arizona Cardinals off season. 03/11/24-03/17/24

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No matter what, if we pass on MHJ and he is all that and more we will living through the Adrian Peterson all over again.
Monti will be judged against MHJ and Will Anderson.
Then there's always next season, and god forbid if any all-pros at a position of need (or anywhere) were selected next on any of our picks.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. Monti will be judged on whether the Cardinals become playoff contenders or not.
And whether they become playoff contenders will depend on if Monty’s quantity over quality draft philosophy works out.

so, yeah… Anderson/MHJ will factor in to that if those guys end up stars and we end up JAGs instead of them.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Such an astute take. We need a thread to discuss whether a GM is judged on wins and losses.
If you’re in the playoffs you’re likely a winner I’m guessing? Call me crazy

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I saw a scenario today where the Cards take 11, 23, the Vikings 2025 1st and Jordan Addison for #4.

Then trade 11 and 23 to the Chargers to move back to 5 for Marv.

The thing is, I don't see any point them trading to #4. My understanding is that they want Maye. Mayye is gone by #4. And trading all that for McCarthy seems dumb.
So the 4th pick is worth Addison and a 2025 1st more than the 5th pick? Don’t see it.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i guess this is a good place to put this:

anyone care to guess how many sacks Will Anderson has last year?

tied for 51st. One more than Dennis Gardeck.

Im not saying he isnt a good player. He is. But i feel like the board has turned him into the next coming of Lawrence Taylor.

If he were on the Cardinals, there would be a raging debate about if he is really all that good.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i guess this is a good place to put this:

anyone care to guess how many sacks Will Anderson has last year?

tied for 51st. One more than Dennis Gardeck.

Im not saying he isnt a good player. He is. But i feel like the board has turned him into the next coming of Lawrence Taylor.

If he were on the Cardinals, there would be a raging debate about if he is really all that good.
Amen and thank you. 4 of those were in two games. You want to crown him. Go ahead and crown him.