Week 7 of the Arizona Cardinals off season. 02/19/24-02/25/24

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If Pascal had a season over 800 yards...sure. I personally feel DPJ is better than Pascal, and if I could upgrade over Pascal and get younger for a minimal cost, why would I not do that?
Personally, I think Pascal was originally brought in to just make sure the offensive players understood Gannon and his expectations...and wasn't really ever going to be counted on to play much. Just my thoughts. And DPJ is definitely better and has more to offer, as he can actually play meaningful snaps.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You mean the NFL Rumors X post that was immediately shot down by folks close to the team? They aren't in on Nix...lol

If you want to ensure QBs go before your pick, making it seem like the possibility you might take one does do that.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If you want to ensure QBs go before your pick, making it seem like the possibility you might take one does do that.
Nobody is clamoring for Nix, though....and teams aren't dumb enough to get hot and bothered by a Cards QB draft rumor when everyone knows it's not true.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nobody is clamoring for Nix, though....and teams aren't dumb enough to get hot and bothered by a Cards QB draft rumor when everyone knows it's not true.

Yeah he is late round 1 right now but guys always start rising around now.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Pascal had a season over 800 yards...sure. I personally feel DPJ is better than Pascal, and if I could upgrade over Pascal and get younger for a minimal cost, why would I not do that?

Pascal had 1888 yards and 15 TDs through his 1st 4 years before hitting FA. He's 6'2" and 215lbs.

DPJ has 1895 yards and 8 TDs through his 1st 4 years. He's 6'2" and 204lbs.

They are basically the same player except DPJ had a single season with higher yardage because he was WR2 on a weak offense and he's younger, where Pascal has always been WR3 at best.

If he signs for cheap as depth behind Wilson I won't complain, I just don't see why anyone would be bothered about it either way. He's totally the kind of guy Keim would sign and try gaslight us into thinking he was an ascending young talent.