Week 7 of the Arizona Cardinals off season. 02/19/24-02/25/24

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I believe that that how people feel about their leaders strongly influences how they feel about other things at work

Last years grade wasn't a 100% a reflection on Keim by proxy, but i suspect it influenced it

This. The reports are as much about how players feel than actual issues. One of the complaints last year was not enough lie down seats on one of the few private team planes in the league.

I'm pretty confident this years report will be much better.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wouldn't see why we'd bother. Michael Wilson's pretty much already the better player.

This.

I don't know why the Cards would be interested in a guy with one season over 600 yards despite being on a team that was starved for WR talent and that had 155 yards last year.

We already have Zach Pascal, we don't need another.

No thanks. Wilson is already a better player.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
This.

I don't know why the Cards would be interested in a guy with one season over 600 yards despite being on a team that was starved for WR talent and that had 155 yards last year.

Agree! We already have a bunch of "meh" WRs. Guys who aren't terrible, but who also won't make a big play to win a game for you (i.e. Dortch, Brown, Moore).

And there's hope Wilson can be a top 30 WR. 100%.

But we need a big time, tilt the field, try-to-contain-him-because-you-damn-sure-can't-stop-him WR.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
This.

Maybe because he is 25, 6'2, outproduced Wilson's rookie year #s in both his 2nd and 3rd seasons, has the same number of 800+ yards seasons as Marquise Brown (1), and should be cheap.

These are the exact types of players the Cardinals should be targeting in FA unless there are attitude concerns fans aren't privy to.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe because he is 25, 6'2, outproduced Wilson's rookie year #s in both his 2nd and 3rd seasons, has the same number of 800+ yards seasons as Marquise Brown (1), and should be cheap.

These are the exact types of players the Cardinals should be targeting in FA unless there are attitude concerns fans aren't privy to.

So younger Zach Pascal?

Reactions: PJ1

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Also, it's not like you don't play 3-4 receivers in games. Having Peoples-Jones and Michael Wilson maximizes any investment we make in Hollywood Brown or Greg Dortch and hedges the risk that a WR taken in the first two days of the draft is slow to develop (or suffers a high ankle sprain in camp).

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Also, it's not like you don't play 3-4 receivers in games. Having Peoples-Jones and Michael Wilson maximizes any investment we make in Hollywood Brown or Greg Dortch and hedges the risk that a WR taken in the first two days of the draft is slow to develop (or suffers a high ankle sprain in camp).
Will certainly test the PHNX crew credibility. They are saying Petzing/Cards are out on DPJ.