The Official 2006-2007 I HATE THE LAKERS Thread & Proclamation

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whereas this is a message board of Arizona Sports Fans and since the Suns are the home team of such message board, it should be resolved that:

First, the Lakers are to be hated and abhored by all.

Second, Kobe Bryant is to be admired as a little ****** who loves to cry about how his "hometown" doesn't love him and boos him. (God, how I will miss doing that when I leave the Philly area!)

Third, it will be recognized that Steve Nash is the MVP and those who cannot get over it will be resigned to therapy.

Fourth, it will be encouraged to Suns fans that Lakers fans on this board be be verbally assaulted from here on out. (Sorry BIM and Renz!)

Fourth, there will be tolerance of Jersey Girl and her absolute love of the 76ers and Allen Iverson for a total of at least one year while she attempts to make the Suns her number one team instead of her number two team. (Not likely, but, hey, who knows?)

So it be resolved on this 11th day of October, 2006. SCREW YOU LAKERS!!!!!!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uhm, no.

Some of you really cool people have this fatal flaw that is Sunsfluenza and it's got to stop.

Laaaaaaaaaakers!

Kobe Bryant will save your souls....

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeez Jersey Girl, if you are at least going to bandwagon a team, at least pick a winner. ;)

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ammendment Time:

Fifth--In an effort to cut down on the girly whining, we will just pencil the Suns in at 82-0. We all know, according to their fans, that they never lose. The other team cheated, or the refs stole the game from them.

Let it be written.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeez Jersey Girl, if you are at least going to bandwagon a team, at least pick a winner. ;)

Nothing says winner like the 7th seed and a first round exit. But compared to not making the playoffs the year before I suppose that would qualify as "winner".

But don't fret Lakers fans!

It's clear that everyone loves to play with Kobe. I can't believe how much you upgraded your roster this off season. ;)

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fourth, there will be tolerance of Jersey Girl and her absolute love of the 76ers and Allen Iverson for a total of at least one year while she attempts to make the Suns her number one team instead of her number two team. (Not likely, but, hey, who knows?)

So it be resolved on this 11th day of October, 2006. SCREW YOU LAKERS!!!!!!!

I think being a Sixers fan sincerely does not qualify me for any kinda bandwagon.

No, but that does.

Just embrace the Lakers. Once you let them into your heart, you'll never understand how you lived without them. :thumbup:

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No, but that does.

Just embrace the Lakers. Once you let them into your heart, you'll never understand how you lived without them. :thumbup:
They actually make me sick....but are a necessary evil.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 2006 playoffs:
attachment.php

I expect similar results this season.

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, but that does.

Well, I needed someone to root for this season after the suck Sixers decided that sitting home and watching the playoffs was better than actually participating in them. And, since the Suns were playing the Lakers and I already like one Arizona team, they seemed like an obvious choice. God that was an awesome series.

Not even a remote chance in Hades of that happening. I would rather cut off my own arm and beat myself with it than ever, ever, EVER cheer for ghastly Lakers.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Lakers are cursed for 5 years and $106 million.

C'mon brotha, 24 is just the latest in the line of Lakers greats and will one day be enshrined in the HOF.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
C'mon brotha, 24 is just the latest in the line of Lakers greats and will one day be enshrined in the HOF.

He couldn’t lead my dog to water in the middle of a lake. You guys will be crying in a few years trying to trade that contract.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I really only hate Kobe..... the rest of the Lakers may live

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really only hate Kobe..... the rest of the Lakers may live

That is the way I feel as well. Any team that happens to have KoMe on it will immediately be my least favorite team in the league.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Kobe hate is ridiculous. Like he's ever done anything to deserve the hate...especially on the magnitude so many bring it to.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard