The Official 2006-2007 I HATE THE LAKERS Thread & Proclamation

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Adultery is nowhere near as bad as Statutory rape. You guys have that guy in the Ring of Honor. I think Suns fan has no room to be holier than though here.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We also have the Frank Johnson fiasco and the Cedric Ceballos sex parties.

WHAT A BUNCH OF SWEETHEARTS!!!!!!!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
what's the story with kj? i've only heard it referenced by nez.

Got caught in the shower with an underage kid and the media buried the story along with the attorney general

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
a girl? and was she definitely underage, or maybe 18, but still in high school? i had an acquaintance in h.s. who dated him her senior year.

Like 14 or 15..... I am going from memory here and it's been about 10 or more years. I can't even remember if it was a boy or a girl but the kid I *think* was associated with his charity

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Please anyone correct me if I am wrong on the Johnson boys but this is how I remember it. I think FJ was divorced when he banged the other guy's wife

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
People caught talking about the KJ incident will be buried in Tempe Town Lake. The PHX Mafia was very quick to cover that up. Media members were chased out of town. Colangelo is scary powerful.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
People caught talking about the KJ incident will be buried in Tempe Town Lake. The PHX Mafia was very quick to cover that up. Media members were chased out of town. Colangelo is scary powerful.

Yeah the story was squashed very quickly, if this happened today it would be "we interupt this program for a special report" type of story. It was something I have always wondered about, I wish I could talk to some old time news reporter and find out the details of this and why it was never followed up on

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah the story was squashed very quickly, if this happened today it would be "we interupt this program for a special report" type of story. It was something I have always wondered about, I wish I could talk to some old time news reporter and find out the details of this and why it was never followed up on
Why do you think Casstevens left, and was replaced by Bickley??

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And this is also probably the most truthful player description/profile ever written on anyone.
It's true -> Kobe SUCKS - There's nothing to give or take to that so true statement.

Wow. You really showed us. I guess I will go burn all my Lakers gear now.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And this is also probably the most truthful player description/profile ever written on anyone.
It's true -> Kobe SUCKS - There's nothing to give or take to that so true statement.

Boy, if Kobe sucks than the things that could be said about you would be bannable on even the most liberal message board on the Internet.

It's true. You have lost your damn mind.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
just checking in...

14 titles to zero.

yup, still more titles.