Suns @ Wizards Saturday game thread 2-5-2022

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this might be who Bridges is now. Assuming he puts up another 8+ points in the 2nd half it will be 5 straight games with 18+ points.

Yeah, he is not hesitating with his shot. When I see him go through all the parts of his stroke I know he is off.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Yeah, he is not hesitating with his shot. When I see him go through all the parts of his stoke I know he is off.
Not just that though, he is looking for opportunities inside the arc now and wasn't doing a lot of that before. Not saying he will average 20+ from here on out, but I think he will at least remain in that 16-17 PPG range.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not just that though, he is looking for opportunities inside the arc now and wasn't doing a lot of that before. Not saying he will average 20+ from here on out, but I think he will at least remain in that 16-17 PPG range.

Agree. The hesitation is not there. A lot of it is confidence with Bridges.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this might be who Bridges is now. Assuming he puts up another 8+ points in the 2nd half it will be 5 straight games with 18+ points.
I really hope so, but we’ve jumped the gun on Bridges multiple times before only to see him go back into his shell.

I do like that he’s posting and starting to make that jumper at the elbow as consistent part of his game the last couple weeks.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I really hope so, but we’ve jumped the gun on Bridges multiple times before only to see him go back into his shell.

I do like that he’s posting and starting to make that jumper at the elbow as consistent part of his game the last couple weeks.
For sure, but to be fair we have never seen a stretch quite like this from Mikal. He literally never had a 2 game stretch with 20+ points prior to this.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul is feeding Ayton. I like it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crowder shows his floater.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton's shot is soft on the rim.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Timeout with the Suns leading 69-38.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Amazin gm by suns through 3 qtrs

Good to see ayton do well

Heck its over green hit to w

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Honestly, I think Chicago will be a good challenge for Mikal. They have 2 outstanding wing scorers in LaVine and Deebo. He’s going to guard one of them. He’s gonna have his work cut out for him but I still want him to look for his offense.