Rockets @ Suns Saturday game thread 3-2-2024

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On Saturday, the Suns finish their three game home stand when they again face Houston.

The Rockets are 25-34 after losing to Phoenix on Thursday.

Suns move to 35-24.

When: Saturday, 3-2-2024

Television: Suns Live, Arizona's Family 3TV / Arizona's Family Sports

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 7:00 PM Arizona time

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
We should just go ahead and play the Rockets for the remainder of the season. The NBA practically set it up that way.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope right suns team shows up for rockets

Want to see good gms by kd book roddy nurik

Gooooo suns fingers crossed with bong in arms :) lol

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bradley Beal is PROBABLE.

Eric Gordon is QUESTIONABLE.

Nassir Little is DOUBTFUL.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like we should have kept CP3. I know he would miss games but seems like he would have played more than beal and improve the team.
Replace an injured Beal with a healthy CP3 and yeah, we'd be a better team. But CP3 is rarely healthy and although our current roster is a long shot to win it all, it would be even worse with a Beal/CP3 swap.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Replace an injured Beal with a healthy CP3 and yeah, we'd be a better team. But CP3 is rarely healthy and although our current roster is a long shot to win it all, it would be even worse with a Beal/CP3 swap.
Beal can also miss time and more seamlessly fit back in when he comes back. The way the team operates fundamentally changes with CP in versus out.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can we just pound this team for once?
Young teams with endless energy and nothing to lose, and a coach that won’t let them quit… willing to say most of their games are close unless they just shoot like trash, it wouldn’t be from a lack of effort or throwing in the towel.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like we should have kept CP3. I know he would miss games but seems like he would have played more than beal and improve the team.
IDK, I was thinking the Beal trade was more of a steal, not so much for getting Beal, but finding a team that would take CP3 AND Shammet off our hands. We were pretty much over BOTH those guys. CP3 really started playing bad after his birthday during the playoffs. He really looked like he aged a LOT.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson