Spurs Misplace NBA Championship Banner

kwf7211

Reaction score
Don't even bother with this guy. His true colors are shining through. You can't win an argument with a troll. All you can do is do what I did and place him on ignore.

We're talking basketball, it's something you're obviously not familiar with...i dont mind talking rules....and reviewing petty things after games keeps the refs from doing their jobs. 6 men on the court, traveling, minor fouls..etc...arent reviewed. If the ref misses it, he misses it. You can't fine someone for traveling if the ref misses it...that's not justice

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you will not see his posts if he is on your ignore list right?

sorry, haven't tried it yet.

That is correct. It basically truncates his posts so you don't have to read them. It's a blessing when it's troll season. Obviously it is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He can't equate the two, but Gee is the 30 year old "who can't let go". He's the guy who's still starting "Spurs are dirty" threads a month after the spurs last game against the suns, and he same guy who will be starting "stern conspired against the suns" threads in November.

You guys have a good team, losses happen and everyone always has an excuse...but they get old.

excuse but who are you? you seem invested in my life.. so i wonder who are you? you seem to know about me and know me personally enuff to make this post.. are you really that person?

to me you sound as trivial as the person your speaking about.. please dont bring my name down to your sufficating BS level..

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Ya know, I'd expect most of you guys with such high post counts to know that simply ignoring these bitchfests is the best way to get your so called 'trolls' to go away. So many threads on this suns boards have exceeded 4+ pages simply from people bitching, or bitching about bitching. You dont need to engage this kind of stuff.

Stick to basketball topics, cut the insults down, and lets all agree that any suns-spurs discussion will turn bad after 3 pages.

Just get over it!

NDNACE

Rookie
Reaction score
I am not going to get over it, its just a fact. But I am not going to let the fact the Suns went down in a BS manner consume me. There are events in sports that piss me off when they are rehashed on ESPN Classic or elsewhere. Every diehard fan has a few of them in their memory bank. Horry, Diaw, and Stat. They all piss me off. But give me 10 minutes and I will forget about them until the next time I log on at ASFN.

dodie53

A. O. II
Reaction score
horry doesn't leave my mind..

we have a dog here, and i want to kill it because of particular reason,
when that day comes, i will think that horry is that dog..

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
I am not going to get over it, its just a fact. But I am not going to let the fact the Suns went down in a BS manner consume me. There are events in sports that piss me off when they are rehashed on ESPN Classic or elsewhere. Every diehard fan has a few of them in their memory bank. Horry, Diaw, and Stat. They all piss me off. But give me 10 minutes and I will forget about them until the next time I log on at ASFN.

:thumbup:

Well said. I think these playoffs left a bad taste in our mouths no matter what our feelings are about how it went down. I'm looking forward to talking about our new draft picks or what next season will look like, becuase that's something that hasn't already happened, and some new discussion around here would be nice.

Esther

Rookie
Reaction score
I don't understand why being indignant towards injustice should be called "whining," and why anyone who feels this way should put up with such name calling.

If some unreasonable people out there wants to call me a whiner for being utterly disgusted with injustice, what is that to me? That's their problem and it's not going to change any facts of what happened.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
I don't understand why being indignant towards injustice should be called "whining," and why anyone who feels this way should put up with such name calling.

If some unreasonable people out there wants to call me a whiner for being utterly disgusted with injustice, what is that to me? That's their problem and it's not going to change any facts of what happened.

ignoring pface is as easy as going to usercp and adding him to user ignore list..

Esther

Rookie
Reaction score
I am not refering to any specific poster. I am talking about this attitude hold by a lot of sports fans in general, who will call you a complainer or whiner if you dare speak up against anything unfair. I don't understand it.

Something unjust is unjust, is unjust. Anyway you slice it. Just because it happened a month ago or a year ago does not change anything.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard