Suns @ Nuggets Wednesday game thread 3-27-2024

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns have three more games on the road trip.

They play at the Nuggets on Wednesday, the Thunder on Friday and the Pelicans on Monday.

Phoenix is 42-30 after losing to the Spurs. San Antonio won the season series by winning three out of four games.

The Nuggets are 50-21. They play the Grizzlies at home on Monday.

When: Wednesday, 3-27-2024

Television: Suns Live, Arizona's Family 3TV / Arizona's Family Sports, ESPN

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN Time:

Time: 7 pm Arizona time

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
See how suns respond after a awful gutless l vs spurs what a joke

Hope to see better gms by kd book

Bong rip to vogel bein fired soon get his ass out of az

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
pop so next level he can beat vogel and a healthy suns team with one wemby tied behind his back

that's what happened tonight - to our playoff hopes - a real coach doing more with less while our predictable coach crapped the bed - but hey - at least he craps the bad consistently and at the same time every night - so our players know what to expect - well - so does the other team - but hey - you can't win them all - or even a majority against the got damn spurs

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beal plans to play as of now with right ring finger sprain at Denver.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns are either going to get blown out or lose by a smaller amount. Or win by a little or a lot. I think.
Perhaps but the sad truth is that even if the Suns were to dominate the Nuggets, we'd still have a tough schedule in front of us and we'd still have more questions than answers about this team.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
somebody said denver is like 13-2 since the all star so...
One of which was us without Book… we are gonna see how much heart the Suns team has over the last 10 good or bad! Vogel doesn’t work for this team imo dude literally said I don’t know when asked why we show up and play like this! Team has tuned him out!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Perhaps but the sad truth is that even if the Suns were to dominate the Nuggets, we'd still have a tough schedule in front of us and we'd still have more questions than answers about this team.
That's going to be the case regardless of how any game ends up. We put ourselves in a huge hole that we likely won't be able to get out of.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This is the response I'd expect after the 2 early season losses to the Spurs, not the 3rd L to them with a dozen or so games left in the season. Vogel is a jackass. He can't be shown the door quick enough. I swear, if they run it back with him I'm not sure how they'd retain even half of the current fanbase. Not that I'd root for someone else, I'd just check out completely.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Frank Vogel making sure guys are held accountable for how they played last game:

"You guys... are really getting on my LAST good nerve... aww, what am I saying... I can't stay mad at you... (giggles like a little girl)."