Spurs Misplace NBA Championship Banner

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This coming from the biggest whiner in this entire forum. It's sad, it really is. I can't even bring basketball takes with you, you can't handle it.

Troll you have not been here long enough to know me. Besides I can name at least 4 or 5 bigger whiners.

:biglaugh:

kwf7211

Reaction score
Troll you have not been here long enough to know me. Besides I can name at least 4 or 5 bigger whiners.

:biglaugh:

Your "LMAO" and smiley face posts arent convincing me that your nothing more than someone who can't stand criticism. like i said, your constant "out" is to call someone a troll. it's sad.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your "LMAO" and smiley face posts arent convincing me that your nothing more than someone who can't stand criticism. like i said, your constant "out" is to call someone a troll. it's sad.

What do I care what a troll thinks? You have not been here long enough to know me. I don't mind criticism at all. If you had been here long enough instead of trolling you would know that.

A troll is a troll.

kwf7211

Reaction score
What do I care what a troll thinks? You have not been here long enough to know me. I don't mind criticism at all. If you had been here long enough instead of trolling you would know that.

A troll is a troll.

wow

kwf7211

Reaction score
You really are a joke, the fact that you bring ZERO basketball takes and call anyone who has less than 500 posts or opposes your view a "troll" is incredibly weak. You give suns fans a bad name.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You really are a joke, the fact that you bring ZERO basketball takes and call anyone who has less than 500 posts or opposes your view a "troll" is incredibly weak. You give suns fans a bad name.

You give trolls a bad name. Wait did they have a good one? Again, I have plenty of takes and if you spend enough time on the board you would know that when the thread is about a more serious matters and giving my take I participate. So stick around a while before you pretend to be a contributor or know anything or anybody just yet.

Last edited:

kwf7211

Reaction score
ok, here's my challenge to you then:

Talk Ball with me about the spurs suns series.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, here's my challenge to you then:

Talk Ball with me about the spurs suns series.

There are a ton of posts with me regarding the Suns/Spurs series. Go back and read them. As I have stated this isn't the thread to do so. I have stated these threads were all in fun.

You want to start a new thread to rehash a series that has been over..go ahead. You want to bring up one of the olds ones and respond go ahead. I don't need a "challenge" to prove what is already in writing on these forums.

Thanks.

kwf7211

Reaction score
If i were here to troll, i could easily troll. I could throw up pictures of rings and trophies and pictures of horry and bowen. i could talk about coaching and ownage. But we dont have to go that route.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If i were here to troll, i could easily troll. I could throw up pictures of rings and trophies and pictures of horry and bowen. i could talk about coaching and ownage. But we dont have to go that route.

There are all kinds of trolls. If your not really a troll time will tell. I have been here along time you have not. I didn't go over to whatever boards your in and try and tell you what you thought or what your intentions were.

kwf7211

Reaction score
You want to start a new thread to rehash a series that has been over..go ahead. You want to bring up one of the olds ones and respond go ahead. I don't need a "challenge" to prove what is already in writing on these forums.

Thanks.

hahahaha wow, you do nothing but prove my entire point. You wont bring basketball takes. Your basketball takes consist of "suns got jobbed" "Stern's a spurs fan", completely weak.

"series that has been over" haha apparently it isnt "over" for you. Your sig and your involvement in threads about the spurs do nothing but reinforce my entire argument.

kwf7211

Reaction score
There are all kinds of trolls. If your not really a troll time will tell. I have been here along time you have not. I didn't go over to whatever boards your in and try and tell you what you thought or what your intentions were.

Time wont tell. your mods are even more sensative than you are.

kwf7211

Reaction score
I didnt just pick you outa thin air and decide to call you out. I've been reading these forums for a little while now, and the majority of your posts are whining about the spurs and the nba. There's a reason i picked you, you dont bring basketball takes and you constantly bitch and call anyone who opposes your views a troll.

As always, i'm sure you have nothing, so call me a troll, It's all you've got. Then why dont you remind me about the NBA/Stern conspiracy. (if you want me to pull up old posts about your nonsense i can do that.)

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didnt just pick you outa thin air and decide to call you out. I've been reading these forums for a little while now, and the majority of your posts are whining about the spurs and the nba. There's a reason i picked you, you dont bring basketball takes and you constantly bitch and call anyone who opposes your views a troll.

As always, i'm sure you have nothing, so call me a troll, It's all you've got. Then why dont you remind me about the NBA/Stern conspiracy. (if you want me to pull up old posts about your nonsense i can do that.)

Now I know your full of it. You definitely have not been reading the majority of my posts. If you had, you would see a vast majority have been around trade talk and not the Spurs. They have been around the off season and not the Spurs.

You have not read my posts, my takes and you obviously don't have a clue. There are plenty of people on this board that I NEVER agree with and I have Never called them a troll. Mmmmm....I wonder why that is???

kwf7211

Reaction score
Now I know your full of it. You definitely have not been reading the majority of my posts. If you had, you would see a vast majority have been around trade talk and not the Spurs. They have been around the off season and not the Spurs.

You have not read my posts, my takes and you obviously don't have a clue. There are plenty of people on this board that I NEVER agree with and I have Never called them a troll. Mmmmm....I wonder why that is???

Steeldog said:
Take responsibility? You mean like Horry? Like Stern? OK. :doi:

Honor the Champs? OK.

Spurs 2007 Champs * <----- There.

this is you arguing with a fellow suns fan by the way.

i got more...

You're pathetic

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson