Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be shocked if not traded by the end of the night

Reactions: PJ1

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Where is solar and BW? Come on dudes.. time to eat crow... Just like I would have to..

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
that would be a huge mistake. let's bring in the #1 pick and still have the old dude around. terrible, but i wouldn't put it past keim

I don’t agree. If we have to just tell Rosen to stay home till we get a decent offer than so be it. We can get a first if we wait long enough.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Trade for Giants 2nd 1st Round Pick...and draft Harry! (Mike B was at the meeting with him.)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People missing the obvious 2 QB offense with Kyler split out wide both eligible WR and can throw it.

I would expect Josh will get traded tomorrow once the first round is over and teams can see the QB situation

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
People are saying Rosen is a wasted pick but let me give you the sad reality of this with a bright spot... the pick we can get for Rosen even in the third is worth more than The Niche and Reddick lol

Could be true, but the same guy is drafting so don’t bet on it.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
People missing the obvious 2 QB offense with Kyler split out wide both eligible WR and can throw it.

I would expect Josh will get traded tomorrow once the first round is over and teams can see the QB situation

I think there are more than 4 picks in the 1st round...Unless you're a time traveler...LOL

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
If Giants draft Haskins and Broncos and Mismi take QB's, Rosen's value drops. I hope Keim has the balls to hold onto Rosen into the season, wait for a team to suffer an injury

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think there are more than 4 picks in the 1st round...Unless you're a time traveler...LOL

Again tomorrow once the first round is over. It will be over tomorrow and then it will be more clear who wants Josh.