See you guys next season

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
I see you guys are coming to GB next season? Looking forward to it. The Cardinals have our number though so it might not be fun for us. I hope you guys win that division next year as I hate the 49ers and Seahawks with a passion. I hope you guys bounce back next year. I know you guys probably hate our guts but we like the Cardinals. I hope they get a Superbowl if we don’t. I predict a hard fought game next season in GB. The last time we faced you guys beat us in our backyard. McCarthy was fired after that. I’m still devastated over our loss to SF last week. That hurts like no other. We had them.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I see you guys are coming to GB next season? Looking forward to it. The Cardinals have our number though so it might not be fun for us. I hope you guys win that division next year as I hate the 49ers and Seahawks with a passion. I hope you guys bounce back next year. I know you guys probably hate our guts but we like the Cardinals. I hope they get a Superbowl if we don’t. I predict a hard fought game next season in GB. The last time we faced you guys beat us in our backyard. McCarthy was fired after that. I’m still devastated over our loss to SF last week. That hurts like no other. We had them.

I can't believe that 2018 Cardinals team led by Josh Rosen won our last (I think) match up against you. Incredible.

And yeah most of us here were pulling for you vs. SF, and would have loved to see you win that game.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe that 2018 Cardinals team led by Josh Rosen won our last (I think) match up against you. Incredible.

And yeah most of us here were pulling for you vs. SF, and would have loved to see you win that game.
Who would forget the 2021 7-0 cardinals losing at home to the packers when AJ Green never turned to see the pass.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Who would forget the 2021 7-0 cardinals losing at home to the packers when AJ Green never turned to see the pass.

oh my goodness you're right unseenaz! :) I guess I had suppressed that memory haha. Murray and maybe Dhop dinged up that night I think? Terrible, terrible game.

But I bet it's the fairly recent GB playoff losses to Arizona that really stick with @Lambeau.

OP
OP
L

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
oh my goodness you're right unseenaz! :) I guess I had suppressed that memory haha. Murray and maybe Dhop dinged up that night I think? Terrible, terrible game.

But I bet it's the fairly recent GB playoff losses to Arizona that really stick with @Lambeau.
Yes those hurt for sure.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Only because the Packers dropped 3 picks thrown directly to them. Just rewatched that game a couple of weeks ago. No one will ever convince me that the Packers didn’t lay down in that one just to rid themselves of McCarthy

OP
OP
L

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
Only because the Packers dropped 3 picks thrown directly to them. Just rewatched that game a couple of weeks ago. No one will ever convince me that the Packers didn’t lay down in that one just to rid themselves of McCarthy
I don’t think so. You guys just stunned us that day. We overlooked you guys.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Feeling for you Lambeau—tough, tough loss last week. And a GB-DET championship game would’ve been a lot of fun. At least you have much to look forward to in the near future as you all looked very good during the second half of this just-completed season.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t think so. You guys just stunned us that day. We overlooked you guys.
Never easy to prove something like that, and absolutely no one wants it really to be true. But, wow, on the clinching drive alone, Rosen threw it directly to your CB’s twice & it was like they didn’t want anything to do catching the ball LOL. And that 2018 Cardinal team was, if not the absolute worst, they were pretty damn close to the worst Cardinal team that I’ve watched & I go back to the early 60’s. Rodgers wasn’t playing another game with McCarthy on the sidelines calling plays. Packers going all the way back to Lombardi were always my 2nd favorite team, and I’ve never seen them look so bad as they did that day. You may not want to think they laid down, but they thoroughly quit. So what’s the difference?

OP
OP
L

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
Never easy to prove something like that, and absolutely no one wants it really to be true. But, wow, on the clinching drive alone, Rosen threw it directly to your CB’s twice & it was like they didn’t want anything to do catching the ball LOL. And that 2018 Cardinal team was, if not the absolute worst, they were pretty damn close to the worst Cardinal team that I’ve watched & I go back to the early 60’s. Rodgers wasn’t playing another game with McCarthy on the sidelines calling plays. Packers going all the way back to Lombardi were always my 2nd favorite team, and I’ve never seen them look so bad as they did that day. You may not want to think they laid down, but they thoroughly quit. So what’s the difference?
Any given Sunday anyone can beat anyone. You guys beat us plain and simple.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Personally I have no alt with the Green Bay Packers. Wish you would have topped SF last week, but it's all good. GB is actually a road trip I'm considering next year. Lookimg forward to the match up fam!

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thinking about driving up as it’s the closest game for me. Ticket prices will be decider, and I suspect they won’t be cheap.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Vince you and I have had this conversation before, I was at the game and no way did they lay down to get their coach fired. They came back twice in that game and Rodgers drove them down for the winning FG attempt. He just missed it. It was right at the goalposts that we were sitting behind. It was close but he just missed it.