So now we see what happens with Rosen

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Giants out of the running. They’re either keeping him or taking crap in return.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah... we are getting butt-****** on national TV DIE HARD style in whatever Rosen trade ends up happening.

MILLER KEIM STRIKES AGAIN!

It does seem unlikely we're going to get great value for Josh now.

That said, if we're right about Murray you can live with not getting a great pick for Josh. if we're wrong about Murray we're screwed anyways.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
At this point it wouldn't even surprise me if they keep him as the backup. Could you imagine if Murray stunk it up and Rosen steps in and played well how that would look. So many plot lines in this story and only one of them wont make us look foolish and cost us in the long run. I sure hope that is the one that plays out.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
At this point it wouldn't even surprise me if they keep him as the backup. Could you imagine if Murray stunk it up and Rosen steps in and played well how that would look. So many plot lines in this story and only one of them wont make us look foolish and cost us in the long run. I sure hope that is the one that plays out.

Then Murray runs to the As because he won’t be a backup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

That said, if we're right about Murray you can live with not getting a great pick for Josh. if we're wrong about Murray we're screwed anyways.

We have to get something good for Rosen or it doesn't make sense to trade him. Between his contract and dead money it makes sense to keep him for anything less than a solid 2nd round pick. The only caveat to that is if they think having him here would be a serious disruption to the team.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We're going to get a 3rd for Rosen ....idiot Keim should have traded his ass prior to selecting Murray

Reactions: PJ1

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rosen has mostly been paid. I can't see trading him away for change.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
We're going to get a 3rd for Rosen ....idiot Keim should have traded his ass prior to selecting Murray

He couldn't...Like I posted on another thread...It was reported on the radio, just minutes before the draft, that the Cards were negotiating the contract with Murray and it included a no-baseball clause...They were not going to draft him, if Murray didn't sign it...They were prepared to go Bosa or Williams and those two guys had been alerted to that fact.