So now we see what happens with Rosen

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At this point it wouldn't even surprise me if they keep him as the backup. Could you imagine if Murray stunk it up and Rosen steps in and played well how that would look. So many plot lines in this story and only one of them wont make us look foolish and cost us in the long run. I sure hope that is the one that plays out.
These are the Cardinals, so this is quite probable.

I think we have to consider the possibility Rosen does not have much trade value.
Dunno, he might be worth a few bags of these

You must be registered for see images attach

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Looks like their best option at this point is for the Dolphins to trade down and then use that first for Rosen .

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I’m convinced they didn’t love Rosen in the first place but couldn’t afford to sit tight after the Mahomes/Watson draft.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
At this point it wouldn't even surprise me if they keep him as the backup. Could you imagine if Murray stunk it up and Rosen steps in and played well how that would look. So many plot lines in this story and only one of them wont make us look foolish and cost us in the long run. I sure hope that is the one that plays out.

Would not be surprised. Or even better, Murray gets hurt in the first 2 games, and Rosen comes in and lights it up.

Either way, it would send Keim packing.

The only draft Keim knows anything about is beer.

What a horrible GM when it comes to the draft. Guy is good at Free Agency, but holy moly he is like watching Al Davis with the Raiders.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
100% did not think this would happen. Still think it is a huge mistake.
Herbstreit mentioned it today.. but he even said that he thought it was a foregone conclusion when KK was hired. I had the same inkling.... Doesn't mean it was true. But still.. it makes a little more sense now in retrospect

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think we have to consider the possibility Rosen does not have much trade value.
If this is the case, then we were brilliant to draft his replacement. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sad that the Rosen One’s time in AZ has likely come to an end, but if the league thinks he stinks, he just might stink.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would not be surprised. Or even better, Murray gets hurt in the first 2 games, and Rosen comes in and lights it up.

Either way, it would send Keim packing.

The only draft Keim knows anything about is beer.

What a horrible GM when it comes to the draft. Guy is good at Free Agency, but holy moly he is like watching Al Davis with the Raiders.

This is why the Cardinals do not give Rosen away.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this is the case, then we were brilliant to draft his replacement. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sad that the Rosen One’s time in AZ has likely come to an end, but if the league thinks he stinks, he just might stink.

If the Cardinals liked Murray they were smart to draft him.

Rosen is still the second best quarterback on their roster.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
until Murray does anything in the NFL Rosen is still the best QB on the roster.

Rosen has to be moved. Kyler Murray has shown traits of being a prima Donna (like not showing up for the charity event yesterday). Do you think his Daddy is going to let him go through a QB controversy after convincing him to turn down Oakland A’s money? Kyler Murray is like most 21 year olds. He is going to be pissed if Rosen is not traded.

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
Now he gets traded to a team that needs a QB where he will most likely succeed and make the Cards front office look like the inept fools they are as the Cards remain perennial losers..

Reactions: PJ1

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Josh will only cost another team 6 million for 3 years. We pay him the remainder.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have no words on how bad this is turning out. Hopefully patriots give us 32. If not we will be known as a team who used a 10 pick and 1 pick on QB s in back to back years. All GMs must smile when watching us operate

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
I have no words on how bad this is turning out. Hopefully patriots give us 32. If not we will be known as a team who used a 10 pick and 1 pick on QB s in back to back years. All GMs must smile when watching us operate

They might get 62

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave