Nuggets @ Suns 1-12-18

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't usually watch the Suns stream, do they always spell it "Pheonix" in their Great Clips promo?

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Booker's injuries are not serious long term injuries so that could be worse off course. He probably did sit some games out when the tank was on. He should sit more games up front to not aggravate or re-injure things as the hamstring instead of insisting on playing (poorly) and then being out again. So yeah.

Let's beat these sucker nuggets.

You must be registered for see images attach

I’ve always preferred “Butt Nuggets”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Is that 3 shot clock violations by the Nuggets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taz02

All Star
Reaction score
Looks like a totally different team. What a great first half...

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The d was 2nd half quality in the first.

I have a feeling Denver is going to come out with some fire after halftime though.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oubre is just banking cash right now. Days of thinking he gets 10 mil are over

It’s two games, he had several below 10 points the last two weeks let’s not jump to conclusions.

There are worse problems to have then him earning a good paycheck. If he can actually produce he will be worth it. Much better than paying for potential.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s two games, he had several below 10 points the last two weeks let’s not jump to conclusions.

There are worse problems to have then him earning a good paycheck. If he can actually produce he will be worth it. Much better than paying for potential.

It's not 2 games. He has been a good performer for the Suns.

He looks like a 14 mil player right now

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's not 2 games. He has been a good performer for the Suns.

He looks like a 14 mil player right now

It’s 3 - 4 games he has looked like a 14 million dollar player. 2 on the first road trip and this game and the 26 pt game the other night.

He needs to do it more consistently.

Last edited:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would like to see Oubre as our pseudo PF instead of Warren. His length and effort on defense would make a difference for the better, I think. Having a trio of wings in Oubre, Jackson, and Bridges is nice because they all play good defense and aren't lost causes offensively. Oubre is the most complete of the 3 right now but he's also been in the league longer.

I've been against trading Warren in the past but I think having him as your #2 option won't lead to anything but more lottery appearances. His attitude towards moving to the bench was an issue early in the season also but I wonder if he was upset he was coming off the bench in general or if he was mad that he sat while Ariza and Anderson stunk things up. That's the real question as to whether or not we should keep him or try to deal him while his value is likely at an all time high.

Oubre, Jackson, and Bridges are more than enough on the wings and if we can bring in a quality PF to start or a PG for Warren then we'd look more like a traditional NBA team. That would allow us to bring 2 of those 3 off the bench also and between those 3 they can cover virtually any position so it doesn't matter who would need to sit from the starters first.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally some life from Warren, he needed that three. So did we, this game is far from over.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson