xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anthony Davis and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope are QUESTIONABLE.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man im sooooo nervous on gm i can't zzzx.... ugh and only cbd flower left no green lol well fir a day anyway lol.

Suns neeeddd this gm they can't let la win if no ad or if ad plays foul that weird eye brow player hard male hom regret playing lol

Hopin for best tom

Gonna play some suns ranked my gm on ps5 to pass time hope i pass out lol

Go suns we are the valley!!!!!!

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Man im sooooo nervous on gm i can't zzzx.... ugh and only cbd flower left no green lol well fir a day anyway lol.

Suns neeeddd this gm they can't let la win if no ad or if ad plays foul that weird eye brow player hard male hom regret playing lol

Hopin for best tom

Gonna play some suns ranked my gm on ps5 to pass time hope i pass out lol

Go suns we are the valley!!!!!!

We all are. This is unofficially a must win game.

If they go back to Staples up 3-2 Lebron ain’t letting them lose.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man nets gonna be incredibly hard to beat in a series durant harden irving just unfair and nash is looking to be a good coach which is cool he is my all time sun player!!! Hope nets get out of east

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
It really feels like suns are due for a good shooting game.

but nothing about this series has gone as expected so far.
The scary thing is that LA is due for a good shooting game as well, they've been pretty horrid from the 3pt line, even in games 2 and 3. They've had good looks as well, possibly even better looks than the Suns have had in the series.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm much more relaxed about this game. I'm not worried about the series much, I'm confident we can take 2 of the next 3. I really don't want a game 7 vs LeBron though so it'd be nice to avoid that.

I'm thinking blowout. I just hope its in our favor.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The scary thing is that LA is due for a good shooting game as well, they've been pretty horrid from the 3pt line, even in games 2 and 3. They've had good looks as well, possibly even better looks than the Suns have had in the series.
Kuzma i have a bad feeling is going to do well tom im hoping pope remains out for la he is big for lakers

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Now people are saying this Lakers team are similar to the Cavs team where LeBron has no help LOL

Seriously, these lakers fans will say anything

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know what would throw the Lakers for a loop? Having a player like Cam just go off in this next game. They are going to focus on Paul, Booker and Ayton. Mentally....it would be a big hit because no matter where they turn someone is going off on the team.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A number of NBA Insiders give their take on the Suns-Lakers series in the linked article below.

This comment caught my eye.

By NBA Insiders ESPN:

Ramona Shelburne:
Dennis Schroder. Schroder is supposed to be the Lakers' third-best player. In the Lakers' two wins, he absolutely has been, averaging 22 points and shooting 52% from the field, with the Lakers plus-11 in those minutes. In the Lakers' two losses, he has been a nonfactor, averaging 11 points on 40% shooting, with the Lakers plus-8.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/pa...xt-wild-western-conference-first-round-series

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know what would throw the Lakers for a loop? Having a player like Cam just go off in this next game. They are going to focus on Paul, Booker and Ayton. Mentally....it would be a big hit because no matter where they turn someone is going off on the team.

And conversely, the Suns will need to make sure Dennis Schroder or another Laker not named Anthony Davis or Lebron James have a big game.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Welp here we go gm day!!! Hoping crowder bridges cam shows

Must win gm if la wins be almost impossible to win in la especially if ad returns if lebron gets chance to knockout suns...... he can still take over anytime

Fingers crossed go suns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard