Jurecki: Keim stays as GM for 2019 season (old thread)

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of this.

Probably due to the money owed to Wilks.

MB doesn't want to pay 2 dead salaries
I think it's more of keim has proven himself before and gets another swing at it. He's only had two decent drafts but one of them just happened. He's been above average and like quarterbacks, you usually want to give above average a chance to improve before seeing if the next guy is good or not.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I kind of figured if Keim wasnt the GM next season the team would put him in another role with a lofty title but little actual responsibility. Bidwill is loyal to people that have been around the organization a long time.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kind of early for everyone to panic. Let's just wait and see what happens over the next several days. I expect MB to come out and address the press tomorrow.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I can't say that I am surprised but I wish it was otherwise

On some level this would confirm my theory that Bidwill wanted Arians out and a "professional" Coach in

So Chris, at this point, who would be your choice with the top pick? Assuming Keim stays and a new coach comes in

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Chris, at this point, who would be your choice with the top pick? Assuming Keim stays and a new coach comes in

At the risk of taking on another inexperienced coach I like Bieniemy in KC. I think Reid is running circles offensively around the league right now

I would also like McCarthy but that seems like a pipe dream

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Keim is officially on the hot seat then for 2019. Let’s hope the pressure causes him to work harder, spend big money on great FA’s, and draft better than ever before knowing his job may be on the line.

If the next coach fails he’ll be done. I say he’d be wise to copy Les Snead (Rams GM) and hire a young offense mind as HC and break the bank on some star FA’s.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
At the risk of taking on another inexperienced coach I like Bieniemy in KC. I think Reid is running circles offensively around the league right now

I would also like McCarthy but that seems like a pipe dream

And who would you draft with the top pick?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought Keim might stay but I'm disappointed. It would be too many changes at one time though.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't say that I am surprised but I wish it was otherwise

On some level this would confirm my theory that Bidwill wanted Arians out and a "professional" Coach in

That's total BS and based on nothing. BA's health was failing that's why he stepped away.

Now he misses it and is hinting at coming back just like everyone else does

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's total BS and based on nothing. BA's health was failing that's why he stepped away.

Right it's based on nothing other than the words of BA and the words of Michael Bidwill

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

The Cards are an easy target right now but I suppose they deserve to be. BA told the team he was retiring week 17. After a year and feeling good physically I’m sure the itch came back. That and his old team having a young star at QB. Would he be pining to coach Tyrod Taylor?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard