Jurecki: Keim stays as GM for 2019 season (old thread)

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
We better hope not or that stadium will be empty all next season. Bidwill is an awful owner, but hopefully he understands how that will affect his pocketbook.
Oh I know, you know & most know but the reality is we’re stuck with both of their ineptitude. If there was even a 1% chance at Payton, that dream ended last night! Who’s a worthy HC who’s going to come to Arizona with your supposed franchise QB out for most or all of the 2023 season? Hmmm

Cards fans couldn’t have possibly had a worse result from last night

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh I know, you know & most know but the reality is we’re stuck with both of their ineptitude. If there was even a 1% chance at Payton, that dream ended last night! Who’s a worthy HC who’s going to come to Arizona with your supposed franchise QB out for most or all of the 2023 season? Hmmm

Cards fans couldn’t have possibly had a worse result from last night
I’d take Payton, but would rather have Harbaugh. This team needs a TRIPLE dose of toughness, and Jim would bring that. IMO, Murray will bounce back sooner rather than later. If those candidates see his rehab progress, they won’t be deterred. He’s 25 years old & these kids today actually come back stronger from these surgeries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard