Any word on Rookie signings????

Captain Matt

Registered
Reaction score
Aren't we like less than 2 weeks to camp? Come on Bidwells/Rod DO SOMETHING!!!!!!

Wasn't it reported that "talks with Brown will start soon"? The last news I heard on signings was that we'd got Breaston. That means we have signed 2 players right?

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Aren't we like less than 2 weeks to camp? Come on Bidwells/Rod DO SOMETHING!!!!!!
I'm afraid your comment will fall on deaf ears.

Josh Bidwill is a punter and not a member of Cardinal ownership.

The BidWILLs own the team. (wink wink; noodge noodge).

(Sir!!!)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
For what it's worth, Darren Urban has a story about it on his EVT blog. Expect Buster Davis in the next 10 days or so. I'll guess Alan Branch the week/day before camp starts, and Brown a week or two into camp.

I'm nowhere near panic mode, but unlike what a lot of people believed about Leinart last year, it is IMPERATIVE that Brown is here on day 1. IMPERATIVE. We need him to start at OT, and every single practice he misses will make our line just that much less cohesive come opening day.

OP
OP
Captain Matt

Captain Matt

Registered
Reaction score
I thought it was also important that we got Branch in early (since Clancy got his walking papers). Ohhhh..... and belay my last..... "Bidwills" vice "Bidwells"..... ooopppssss.

PS LCDR list should be out in a few weeks, wish me luck!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I'm nowhere near panic mode, but unlike what a lot of people believed about Leinart last year, it is IMPERATIVE that Brown is here on day 1. IMPERATIVE. We need him to start at OT, and every single practice he misses will make our line just that much less cohesive come opening day.

:shrug:

I really don't expect the Cards to be really good this season, and I don't really expect Levi Brown to be really good, period (and by that I mean playing up to his draft position). I think that if this team is going to have much of a chance to win 6 games or more this season, Brown will have to be in camp on time, but I don't think it really makes that much of a difference.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ohhhh..... and belay my last..... "Bidwills" vice "Bidwells"..... ooopppssss...
Sorry to nitpick and be the "spelling police", but spelling the owner's name wrong on a Cardinals die-hard board would be like wearing a Lawrence Welk tee-shirt to a Blue Oyster Cult concert.

(Though come to think of it, wearing a Welk tee to a BOC concert might actually be so unhip as to be super-cool).

OP
OP
Captain Matt

Captain Matt

Registered
Reaction score
At-least I didn't hypho-nate every-thing like-some of these-posts. LOL.

About 8-9 years ago there was a plethora of annoying posts concerning a certain punt returner/WR/scat back that we had acquired in free agency (whose dad played for us). Everyone kept calling him Terry rather than Eric. It drove me nuts.... so I understand pet peeves. No offense taken.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sorry to nitpick and be the "spelling police", but spelling the owner's name wrong on a Cardinals die-hard board would be like wearing a Lawrence Welk tee-shirt to a Blue Oyster Cult concert.

(Though come to think of it, wearing a Welk tee to a BOC concert might actually be so unhip as to be super-cool).

Totally off the subject....when my wife gains control of the remote to the tv she will torture me by turning on reruns of the LW show because i kidded her one day and told her I was a fan.

By the way, can you send me a LW tee if you find one...that woud be "wonnerfull"

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We won't sign him before camp, not our style. I am confident in Mr Grimm making it happen on gameday no matter how we do it. If anyone deserves my confidence it is this guy.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
:shrug:

I really don't expect the Cards to be really good this season, and I don't really expect Levi Brown to be really good, period (and by that I mean playing up to his draft position). I think that if this team is going to have much of a chance to win 6 games or more this season, Brown will have to be in camp on time, but I don't think it really makes that much of a difference.

So do you think this is a rebuild year? I'm not busting your chops either, I'm just wondering what people are expecting. For what it's worth, I'm not expecting over 6 wins

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man we have been in rebuild mode forever we have the talent to reach the playoffs with boldin,fritzgearld, leinart, edge if we only win 6 games this year I will be very disapointed.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Man we have been in rebuild mode forever we have the talent to reach the playoffs with boldin,fritzgearld, leinart, edge if we only win 6 games this year I will be very disapointed.
I just started another thread on this subject so as not to hijack this one...:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard