15 thoughts - free agency

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
With the value of an NFL franchise, along with the guaranteed cash flow, I don't think Bidwill or any other league owner would have any problem securing an ample line of credit for all of their player salary cash requirements.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
With the value of an NFL franchise, along with the guaranteed cash flow, I don't think Bidwill or any other league owner would have any problem securing an ample line of credit for all of their player salary cash requirements.
This isn't the point. Some owners don't have to do this. That means he's paying interest on the money he's borrowing. Thats a factor that could dissuade him from spending.

We deserve an owner who can do better.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
This isn't the point. Some owners don't have to do this. That means he's paying interest on the money he's borrowing. Thats a factor that could dissuade him from spending.

We deserve an owner who can do better.
Please. Football fans in Az are the most fickle and bipolar in the country. They "deserve" nothing better than what they got.

OP
OP
Gandhi

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The funding rule was put in place exactly to avoid that, and in a way that is also why it is kept in the text.