Patriots at Cardinals gameday thread 12-12-22

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's the issue with Colt just doesn't have an arm. D Hop is wide open but the ball took too long to get there or he might have gotten more

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Great run defense, we give up at least one long run every game it seems.
The good and the bad of a young defense - good is lots of explosive plays (have highest scoring d in the league), the bad just as many explosive plays against you (typically due to overpursuit)

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I wouldn't say 2 years but I think it may be awhile before he's Kyler Murray again. I would expect he'll play for us next season at some point.
Don't worry - he'll be able to learn under offensive guru Kliff Kingsbury while he rehabs!

to be 100% honest, if Bidwill was smart enough to get rid of the Keim/Kliff duet this could be an opportunity for Kyler to spend some time learning under a real coach. Like another rookie year.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Honestly...... it will all depend on his knee.

If it is a clean tear and JUST the ACL. We are good. If he also tore the MCL...... He may not be right until October or November.

Regardless, he will be in a brace with limited mobility. So with that being said, Keim will run it back with the same O-Line next year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz