Wk 1 Arizona Cardinals @ Washington Commanders Pre-Game Thread. 8/26/23-9/09/23

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Prediction, for those of you who may have Jahan Dotson on your fantasy roster, start him. I predict he will have 5-7 catches for 100+ yards and 2 TDs. I don't see any of our CBs being able to stay with him for an entire game. He will catch at least one pass for 30-40 yards

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Dobbs will be our starter.
Yup...I shared some of his game tape on another thread yesterday. It's not bad. He had 1 week, when he was signed off the Lions PS, to learn a new offense and go up against the Cowboys...and then a week later the Jags...a strip sack cost him the game against Jacksonville.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup...I shared some of his game tape on another thread yesterday. It's not bad. He had 1 week, when he was signed off the Lions PS, to learn a new offense and go up against the Cowboys...and then a week later the Jags...a strip sack cost him the game against Jacksonville.
Please tell me he is better that Ryan lindley…

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

How could he name a started? Dobbs hasn't had a single practice rep with the team. He flew to AZ while the team were in Minny.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
He's probably just as bad as Ryan Lindley but in a different way.

Clayton Tune is probably just as bad as Ryan Lindley but in the same way.
No one is as bad as Ryan Lindley. No one.

I remember when I was in Afghanistan and I finally got to see a Cardinals game and Lindley was starting against the Rams. Pretty depressing to watch your team in a war zone with Lindley starting.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
No one is as bad as Ryan Lindley. No one.

I remember when I was in Afghanistan and I finally got to see a Cardinals game and Lindley was starting against the Rams. Pretty depressing to watch your team in a war zone with Lindley starting.
Yikes. In four games his rookie season Lindley had zero TDs and seven INTs.

Clayton Tune might be Big Kevin Kolb.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I feel differently about Kolb when I read that long article about his concussions and how he got a concussion in his very first game with the Cardinals.
Another Houston guy. Looking just at Kolb's stats from his time in Philly, it seems absolutely crazy that we traded for him.