Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers Pre Game Thread. 09/24/23-09/30/23

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, would be insane if they some how won this game. Can you imagine being 2-2, having beaten the undefeated Cowboys and 49ers with K1 coming off the PUP list? Insanity. This roster is so bad. Kudos to the coaching staff.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Yeah last year they beat us 38-13 and 38-10. Neither game was very competitive.

Unlike Dallas, they never seem to have any trouble beating the crap out of us when they have the better team, and I think this game is much more dangerous than was today's game.

But after today, I think we have a puncher's chance. Maybe shake up Purdy a little bit, keep our running game going, and see what happens.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yeah last year they beat us 38-13 and 38-10. Neither game was very competitive.

Unlike Dallas, they never seem to have any trouble beating the crap out of us when they have the better team, and I think this game is much more dangerous than was today's game.

But after today, I think we have a puncher's chance. Maybe shake up Purdy a little bit, keep our running game going, and see what happens.
there was a stretch there when we each took turns beating the other twice in a season. would be nice for that tradition to continue since they beat us twice last year.

This one is rough. Not only do I live in Niners country.... but....sadly...my eldest son is a nonerz fun...damn I cant even type it.
I had to move him up here for high school... then his wife was a niner.. it was the punani that caused it...I just know it..
but anyway...unfortunately my son... talks mountains of smack...I think he got that from his mother... but we lose this one I am going to have a rough couple days.... might have to mail that little bastard a dna test

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not optimistic about this game for the Cardinals. I believe the 49ers are a much more complete team compared to the Cowboys. They are also better coached and have better talent IMO.

I think the first three games lined up perfectly for the new Cardinals Coaching staff. Gannon coming from the NFC East was very familiar with the Commanders, Giants and Cowboys. So the 49ers are the next big test for Gannon and his staff. With the way the Cardinals have been playing there is no way the 49ers look past them this week. They will be prepared for the Cardinals.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, would be insane if they some how won this game. Can you imagine being 2-2, having beaten the undefeated Cowboys and 49ers with K1 coming off the PUP list? Insanity. This roster is so bad. Kudos to the coaching staff.
While the roster is bad - I don't think it is "SO" bad

I think our oline is at least average, if not better than average.

I think our TE's are ok.

I think our WR's are ok.

I think our RB's are a bit below average, but they aren't horrible.

Our Qb is below average, but he is a backup, and Kyler should be better than average.

So all in all I think our offensive talent is about average.

On D - yeah other than safety all of our groups are below average.

But the D is performing at close to an average level - and what do you know efficiency wise - this is the 13th best team so far - pretty close to dead average.

I think people on this board still are thinking this roster is worse than it actually is.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
With Budda out my biggest concern is the lack of depth we have in the defensive backfield. Andre Chachere has been forced into playing way more than he should. I asked my friend if Chachere was as bad as he looked on TV and he pretty much said yes with the look that he gave me. If I'm the Niners I'm targeting him everytime he is on the field.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard