Week 11 of the Arizona Cardinals off season thread. 03/18/24-03/24/24

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You have to answer. You never know when 11, 23, 2025 1st and 2025 3rd becomes 11 and Justin Jefferson.
Of course, I meant his demeanor is such that a trade becomes more likely. I hope his bar is insanely high, but I get the vibes it isn't.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
And this is why a Vikings/Cards trade doesn’t make sense... #11 takes them out of blue chip WR range and the Vikes aren’t trading weapons away before drafting a young QB. The Patriots would do straight up picks.
But they could do that. You trade away Jefferson and 11 for 4 and then use a 2nd rounder (Xavier Legette? Troy Franklin?) to pair with Jordan Addison. Now you have a cheap young QB with cost controlled WRs and a cheap RB as well. Now spend on OL and defense.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
And this is why a Vikings/Cards trade doesn’t make sense... #11 takes them out of blue chip WR range and the Vikes aren’t trading weapons away before drafting a young QB. The Patriots would do straight up picks.
The Patriots are 90% certain to be taking a QB.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I would think that the Cards would be more interested in a cost controlled Jordan Addison than Justin Jefferson, who will demand a king's ransom in salary negotiations. Jordan Addison plus two number 1's might be palatable.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So what player are you willing to trade 3 first round picks for, non qb

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The Cardinals won the 2004 draft and it lead to a Super Bowl appearance.
Ooohhhh... how many trades did they make to get extra picks in that draft? Did they get to the super bowl based on "owning" the next year's draft?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Ooohhhh... how many trades did they make to get extra picks in that draft? Did they get to the super bowl based on "owning" the next year's draft?
None but it may have sped up the timeline of getting to the Super Bowl four years later.

When I run through mock draft simulators, I start getting bored by about the third round because the Cardinals have so many picks.