Week 11 of the Arizona Cardinals off season thread. 03/18/24-03/24/24

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
None of that is evidence
Fair. I don’t have the power to subpoena Michaels phone records though.

I’d love to hear a less deranged theory of how this story went from a North Carolina police blotter to an Arizona headline foregrounding the grievance that doesn’t pass through Michael Bidwill.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I’d love to hear a less deranged theory of how this story went from a North Carolina police blotter to an Arizona headline foregrounding the grievance that doesn’t pass through Michael Bidwill.
It it was Michael Bidwill, I don’t have a problem with it. Disgruntled played a dumb game and went public. He gets a dumb prize by Michael fighting back.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

It's not difficult for anyone to set up search term alerts in web browsers and other social media apps like Twitter/X. I would think that any decent news reporter does such things for follow up news stories.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not difficult for anyone to set up search term alerts in web browsers and other social media apps like Twitter/X. I would think that any decent news reporter does such things for follow up news stories.
That sounds beyond anything anyone covering the Cardinals