Warriors @ Suns Tuesday game thread 12-12-2023

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not a single Suns player ran over to do anything about this. SOFT.
Maybe im mixing it up with another okay in the game but there was a point where there was a scrum and players being pulled away. I thought it was this.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
SOFT? Maybe so, but let the refs control the rough play. Players coming to revenge a horrible situation like what Green did cost the Suns the 2007 NBA Championship that we long have waited for.

What if Amar'e Stoudemire and Boris Diaw weren't suspended following Robert Horry's infamous hip check of Steve Nash in Game 4 of the 2007 Western Conference Semifinals?

Every Suns fan knows the story: The Suns were about to even up their best-of-seven series with the Spurs at two games apiece -- but in the final seconds of that game in San Antonio, Horry hip-checked the Suns' star point guard into the scorer's table, causing Stoudemire and Diaw to instinctively jump off the Phoenix bench in defense of their teammate.
Per NBA rules, players on the bench who enter the court of play are subject to suspension -- and much to the chagrin of Suns fans, the NBA followed the letter of the law and suspended Stoudemire and Diaw for Game 5 of the series in Phoenix.

The point is,,, don't get involved in rough situations where common sense isn't used, thus causing suspensions.
Particularly because nba fights aren’t really fights at all. Lots a flash and no fighting.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Why the cheap shot?

I just literally didn’t want to get into an argument with chap. Save the board the trouble of sifting through that.
What argument? I asked you to clarify and was curious why you thought that Beal should have played better given the circumstances.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What argument? I asked you to clarify and was curious why you thought that Beal should have played better given the circumstances.
Go back and read your question. Given our history it seemed like an invitation to dance. Even you’re follow up was like an invitation to argue about why I didn’t want to argue.

I stated my observations. If you want to disagree with it, so be it.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Go back and read your question. Given our history it seemed like an invitation to dance. Even you’re follow up was like an invitation to argue about why I didn’t want to argue.

I stated my observations. If you want to disagree with it, so be it.
Fine, forget it. Reading comprehension isn't always 100% (on all sides) and that's ok. If you think our relationship is always adversarial, that's fine. I've never thought that. But you do you.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Fine, forget it. Reading comprehension isn't always 100% (on all sides) and that's ok. If you think our relationship is always adversarial, that's fine. I've never thought that. But you do you.
I don’t think it is. In fact I think it’s likely at its best at present. But it felt like a contentious conversation brewing and I wasn’t feeling it.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don’t think it is. In fact I think it’s likely at its best at present. But it felt like a contentious conversation brewing and I wasn’t feeling it.
No doubt Nurkic was bullying Draymond a bit, pushing him off his spots, leaning on him and making him post up at the 3 pt line. lmao
But all of that is basketball and I don't think Nurkic is much of a talker unless Booker is wearing off on him.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
You must be registered for see images attach

Dr. Buddy Rydell, where are you? Man someone needs to photoshop Draymond on the left!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson