Mike D'Antoni 5**
Phoenix Suns 0

*knee surgeries
**European titles

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty clear that's what happened, isn't it?

This isn't about Shaq and Kobe...but if it were, I'd be much happier to have Kobe, Odom, Farmar, Bynum, Kwame, VladRad and Luke than Knee Surgery Shaq and Dwyayayayane.

Advantage, Bryant.

You don't count rings until the retirements take place. Shaq isn't getting another one, if he even walks on a court again. Kobe? Quite possibly.

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
You don't count rings until the retirements take place.

tell that to your wife... :rolleyes:

Actually it's;

Phil 9 coaching, 1 playing
Shaq 4
Kobe 3
Raja Bell 0
Boris Diaw 0
Steve Nash 0
Shawn Marion 0
Amare Stoudemire 2*
Mike D'Antoni 5**
Phoenix Suns 0

*knee surgeries
**European titles

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Actually it's;

Phil 9 coaching, 1 playing
Shaq 4
Kobe 3
Raja Bell 0
Boris Diaw 0
Steve Nash 0
Shawn Marion 0
Amare Stoudemire 2*
Mike D'Antoni 5**
Phoenix Suns 0

*knee surgeries
**European titles
Louis just got...

You must be registered for see images attach

:D

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jenna what is your favorite flavor of toaster strudel? I would also accept your favorite pop tart flavor. My wife hates the icing, I love the icing

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I'm curious about something; is it possible to not hate the Lakers, but still hate Renz and BIM? :shrug:

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Don't be too worried about the Lakers yet, this Utah win was their 1st quality win of the season. Yes I know they beat the Suns on opening night, but the Suns are playing like crap and have been all season thanks to European training camp (really more of a vacation) & trying to work in players coming back from injuries (Amare & Bell) & Diaw taking 2 months off and gaining 20 lbs right before the season. The Suns are finally starting to come together, but still playing like crap at least 1-2 qtrs a game, yet have won 8 of 9.

3 of the Laker losses have come to really bad teams (Seattle, Portland & Milwaukee). The Suns losses have come against teams either in the playoffs last year or going to be this year in the Lakers, Jazz, Clippers, SA, Dallas & Jazz (oh yeah and 3 sets of back to backs in our 1st 6 games against those teams didn't help). The Lakers have played Utah 2x (1-1) and Detroit once (Loss) and those are the only quality opponents they've played. I'm sure Laker fans will also want to include Phx & GS in that list, but I wouldn't have called either team a quality opponent when the Lakers played them.

Edit: I'll also give the Lakers a quality win over the Clippers because they were 6-2 at the time, but they've imploded since that game and lost 5 of their last 6. The schedule makers tried to help you guys a lot by only giving you games against only 3 playoff teams in your 1st 15 games (Phx, Detroit, Clips). That just means you'll have tougher games at the end of the season.

Last edited:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't be too worried about the Lakers yet, this Utah win was their 1st quality win of the season. Yes I know they beat the Suns on opening night, but the Suns are playing like crap and have been all season thanks to European training camp (really more of a vacation) & trying to work in players coming back from injuries (Amare & Bell) & Diaw taking 2 months off and gaining 20 lbs right before the season. The Suns are finally starting to come together, but still playing like crap at least 1-2 qtrs a game, yet have won 8 of 9.

3 of the Laker losses have come to really bad teams (Seattle, Portland & Milwaukee). The Suns losses have come against teams either in the playoffs last year or going to be this year in the Lakers, Jazz, Clippers, SA, Dallas & Jazz (oh yeah and 3 sets of back to backs in our 1st 6 games against those teams didn't help). The Lakers have played Utah 2x (1-1) and Detroit once (Loss) and those are the only quality opponents they've played. I'm sure Laker fans will also want to include Phx & GS in that list, but I wouldn't have called either team a quality opponent when the Lakers played them.

Edit: I'll also give the Lakers a quality win over the Clippers because they were 6-2 at the time, but they've imploded since that game and lost 5 of their last 6. The schedule makers tried to help you guys a lot by only giving you games against only 3 playoff teams in your 1st 15 games (Phx, Detroit, Clips). That just means you'll have tougher games at the end of the season.

Yawn. Quality win, schmality win. The only thing that matters is the standings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard