Suns @ Spurs Saturday game thread 5-15-2021

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty to discuss resting players tomorrow. I wouldn't mind if they used today's strategy again.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
So what has to happen now to determine who suns face in round 1? Anyone know?

Amazing victory I'm soooo happy just wanted 50th w in san antino lol

Go suns

Happy sat suns fan's!!
We can literally play any of 5 teams.

Portland
Lakers
GS
Memphis
San Antonio

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty to discuss resting players tomorrow. I wouldn't mind if they used today's strategy again.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I think they have to go for the 1 seed.

Finito

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'd like to see the numbers of the Suns' 3FG% depending on whether Ayton is on or off the floor. I suspect we'd find that it's lower when he's on, because either the Suns are in tunnel vision mode trying to feed him, or they've given up and are playing 4-on-5. I know that this was only one game, but it feels like it's probably not a coincidence that their ball movement was so much better.

not really we chuck them I’d he’s on the floor or not it’s just you noticed it today because everything we put up went it.

everybody was having a good game today.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
As I mentioned to Ouchie. I'd play the game the same way as today and consider it practice.
Yeah, I don’t know if there is that much difference between playing low minutes and approximately half a game versus sitting out completely. Especially with a week of rest on the horizon.

AzStevenCal

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don’t know if there is that much difference between playing low minutes and approximately half a game versus sitting out completely. Especially with a week of rest on the horizon.

Yeah, there really isn't except for the very small chance of injury.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Suns have gone all out to win games all season. I'd like to see them finish the same way. I know there is a small chance of injury but injuries can happen even in practice.

Proximo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah, there really isn't except for the very small chance of injury.

lt’s a small risk of injury, for a tiny chance of a Sacramento victory.

if they decide to sit book cp3 and mikal, I would be ok with it.

honestly I was scared to death somebody was going to get injured today, even though I knew it was very unlikely.

AzStevenCal

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lt’s a small risk of injury, for a tiny chance of a Sacramento victory.

if they decide to sit book cp3 and mikal, I would be ok with it.

honestly I was scared to death somebody was going to get injured today, even though I knew it was very unlikely.

Yeah I'm okay either way, play them or not. I'd worry more about having every one in peak condition for the first round more than trying to jockey for a position that might be out of our control.