Suns @ Spurs Monday game thread 3-25-2024

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
This team is terrible - Ishbia has been real quite. Durant trade was just plain stupid. Doubling up on stupid with Beal and that clown of a contract. This team is zero fun to watch. Booker at point is pathetic. Vogel is a moron.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Suns deserve the loss. The defensive letdown and inability with Bol and Eubanks on court killed their momentum, and dug up a big hole together with TOs and lack of ball movement in late game again. KD was also involved in a couple lack of cover communications. RO should have been put in for either Allen or Gordon in late 4th, who couldn't hit anything all game long. Collins flops and sets moving screens without our players selling them to refs. Eubanks again caught for stupid clear moving scren, and was often out of position on D. Individual bad D is always contagious.
Correct. I watched it recorded knowing they had lost so i was rewinding bad plays to see whats happening. Eubanks trys and his on ball defense fine but his switching and team defense killed the suns, Bol had a couple lapses too although i think hes usually good. Transition defense was awful too, they were always on the guys hip not in front

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Correct. I watched it recorded knowing they had lost so i was rewinding bad plays to see whats happening. Eubanks trys and his on ball defense fine but his switching and team defense killed the suns, Bol had a couple lapses too although i think hes usually good. Transition defense was awful too, they were always on the guys hip not in front

Frustrating because Bol is on a short leash while KD and Book have an unlimited amount of F'ups.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope vogel popel and suns players feelin loss stress in there stomachs tod

Just awfullllll downfall collapse to lose to the hopless spurs

Im honestly not sure i want to go through a 7 gm poff stress fan feelin with this lame roster

Nuggets would sweep suns anyway :(...

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't think we'll be favored to win in any of these games. Probably don't deserve to be either.
Last night I said they may lose 11 straight to finish the season. After cooling off after that disgusting loss, I realistically think they will get lucky and win 2 of the remaining 10. They should squeak into the play in. But if Huston keeps winning the way they are, last 8 in a row, they may be SOL.... Either way they're not getting out of a play in series/game in my opinion. This team is one of the worst coached in the league loaded with players that have zero fight/heart in them.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night I said they may lose 11 straight to finish the season. After cooling off after that disgusting loss, I realistically think they will get lucky and win 2 of the remaining 10. They should squeak into the play in. But if Huston keeps winning the way they are, last 8 in a row, they may be SOL.... Either way they're not getting out of a play in series/game in my opinion. This team is one of the worst coached in the league loaded with players that have zero fight/heart in them.
My guess is through injuries or bounce of the ball, we finish the season 4-7. But I’m now of mind that I’d kinda love for them to not even make the play-in. The coaches are terrible and the players are such entitled primadonnas.

wagon mound 464

Veteran
Reaction score
The Western Conf. scouts are licking their chops after the Suns
blow another game over a team that they should have beaten easily. The scouts will report back that the lane is open for
layup drills, and the Suns can't succeed in 4th quarter play.
The Suns are outscored in the 4th quarters by huge numbers.

Playoffs? Playoffs? One an done,,,,,,locker clean-out time,,,
'Going Fishing' - on TNT

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s on the players…

Not entirely. They deserve some fault but Vogel has everyone playing out of position and in awful sets. The bench rotation fluctuates wildly without any rhyme or reason. We're 80% through the season now and Vogel hasn't implemented a decent offense to help with our 4th quarter breakdowns. Players can be streaky but out top 8 guys in the rotation have all won at a high level throughout their careers. Why are all of them worse this year together?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not entirely. They deserve some fault but Vogel has everyone playing out of position and in awful sets. The bench rotation fluctuates wildly without any rhyme or reason. We're 80% through the season now and Vogel hasn't implemented a decent offense to help with our 4th quarter breakdowns. Players can be streaky but out top 8 guys in the rotation have all won at a high level throughout their careers. Why are all of them worse this year together?
was just watching a blip about us on NBA Today and they cited that we are the worst 4th quarter team in over two years, with our closest competition being the woeful, Wemby-less Spurs team from the previous two years.

That is just beyond puzzling/pathetic.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson