Suns @ Raptors 1-22-17

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else chuckle when our announcer said: Now you hear the reaction of the crowd, many of whom have left.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No, no way. He's only regressing as time goes on. Sign a younger gritty defender and/or draft one in the 2nd round. The only reason Tucker stands out at all is because most everyone else is a below average defender.
This is actually an excellent point and could be true as well.

You are being a bit generous by saying "below average" however :D

3rdside

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If the Suns are going to play Knight pairing him up with Ulis is not the worst choice.

Fell asleep for the second half but yeah, it certainly looks that way. Knight is still a bonehead; a talented one but a bonehead nonetheless.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fell asleep for the second half but yeah, it certainly looks that way. Knight is still a bonehead; a talented one but a bonehead nonetheless.

He's started to play a little better once Watson benched him for not playing the game the right way. At the time, the public conversation was about him failing to meet his defensive responsibilities but it looks like he's reined him in a little on the offensive side too.

I know it won't always be this way but we were at our best tonight when Bledsoe, Booker and Knight were out there along with Tucker and Chandler. That's a lineup I'd like to see more of, perhaps there's still enough time to somewhat rehab his league image prior to the deadline.

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Did anyone else chuckle when our announcer said: Now you hear the reaction of the crowd, many of whom have left.
Yes - I mentioned this to my son when he said it. Of course, he still needed to mention getting hit in the face with the ball - two games later. Ugh.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's started to play a little better once Watson benched him for not playing the game the right way. At the time, the public conversation was about him failing to meet his defensive responsibilities but it looks like he's reined him in a little on the offensive side too.

I know it won't always be this way but we were at our best tonight when Bledsoe, Booker and Knight were out there along with Tucker and Chandler. That's a lineup I'd like to see more of, perhaps there's still enough time to somewhat rehab his league image prior to the deadline.

If Watson can turn Knight's game around he deserves COY consideration. Honestly, if Knight plays the 2 exclusively, is held accountable for his defense, and is not allowed to be a black hole on offense, he can be a serviceable player.

Nothing to lose now. His value is as low as it can be.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He is still young having only turned 25 last December. There is hope he finds his niche with the Suns if he is not traded.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Watson can turn Knight's game around he deserves COY consideration. Honestly, if Knight plays the 2 exclusively, is held accountable for his defense, and is not allowed to be a black hole on offense, he can be a serviceable player.

Nothing to lose now. His value is as low as it can be.

It would be great if he turned him into the star Ryan thought he'd become but I'd be satisfied if Watson could just get Knight to play like Knight used to play.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson