Spurs @ Suns Thursday game thread, 11-2-2023

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nurk doesn't fair very well against quick Centers - on either side of the court
Yeah, Nurk seems to really only be useful against half the centers or so.

His finishing around the basket sucks if anyone contests him at all.

Fumats20

Veteran
Reaction score
I wouldn't have held it against Vogel if he played Bol Bol. Just tell him to shadow Wemby. I doubt Wemby has ever played against someone his size. I know Bol sucks defensively and it may have done nothing but when you're down 20+ you start trying new things.

I just hope we see KBD in the next game. Let him take Yuta and Little's minutes.
Or...two likeable players with one facing probably for the first time one like him (who has more experience) may have done just what you said.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
135 shot attempts to 112 for us and they hit at pretty much same % as us from the field. That’s not going to happen that often just can’t start so freaking cold down 19 after the 1st then the whole game becomes a battle back, let their young guys play too care free for too long. I figured the first month was gonna be up and down this team needs to play games together it’s basically a new team and new staff need time to gel and figure some rotations out. Relax people still haven’t even had the full team on the floor together yet. It’s a long season to be freaking out after a week…

taz02

All Star
Reaction score

Interesting team stats: So far they are 15th in ppg, 15th in rpg, 15th in FTA and 16th in APG. As average as you can get.

Suns are 7th in FG%, but 29th in FGA. They need to shoot more

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't love the guy at all - it's just I pay attention enough to know he is correct more often than not, which most on here seem to simply deny.

Nobody will ever be right 100% of the time or even 80% of the time because things change even if you have a perfect pipeline of info.the.
Then you have not paid attention. He has been wrong way more than right and it’s not close. I challenge you to check the threads he is mentioned all last year. He has been called out repeatedly.

Nobody expects anybody to be right 100% of the time but his track record sucks.