Spurs @ Suns Thursday game thread, 11-2-2023

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns need another big man that can play. Phoenix plays at the 76ers on Saturday.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I think Metu doesn't play team ball as well. He likes to shoot too much.
Still, there have to be situations where they can use him, instead of him being glued to the bench every game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol… and the Spurs show the poise after blowing a big lead the Suns can only dream of so far this season.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yuta was a negative this game.

Gordon just didn’t have any pep.

JO was invisible. Goodwin invisible. Spurs don’t rely on guards for their offense which is maybe why these two were ineffective.

Pop is THE system. Wemby couldn’t have landed with a better coach.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Made our little run but too little too late

Vogel had some fun with the line up - Diop instead of Okogie and Eubanks instead of Nurk

Big reality check for the Suns tho - both losses - we aren't guaranteed anything - there aint no coasting to the playoffs in this League - I don't care who you are and neither does Wemby

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yuta was a negative this game.

Gordon just didn’t have any pep.

JO was invisible. Goodwin invisible. Spurs don’t rely on guards for their offense which is maybe why these two were ineffective.
Yuta has really been a negative in every game.

at least kbd played well I guess.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Honestly, starting to wonder if Vogel knows what he's doing. Waiting late into the fifth game of the season before giving KBD some run... and still no sign of Metu. And the team mostly running around like headless chickens on both offense and defense through multiple games now.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Honestly, starting to wonder if Vogel knows what he's doing. Waiting late into the fifth game of the season before giving KBD some run... and still no sign of Metu. And the team mostly running around like headless chickens on both offense and defense through multiple games now.
He did say that he expected to experiment quite a bit for the first month or so. After that he will have a good idea of what lineups to settle into.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Definitely some questionable decisions so far.