Suns @ Kings 3-23-19

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
In a way I wish Booker did hurt his ankle when he went down for a minute. If Oubre, Jackson, Johnson, and Warren aren't playing then we might as well sit Booker also.
You want him to get hurt so the suns rest him to prevent him from getting hurt?

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The season is over. The Suns are evaluating some players for next year. We know Ayton will be back but Bender is a question mark. He needs to earn a spot here next year, like Daniels, and both of them have been getting some burn to see what they can offer. Bender hasn't taken advantage of that opportunity though.

Because there's more than a snowball's chance in Phoenix that Bender deserves a roster spot next year. And because it's not like we have had all season to see what Daniels can contribute. :sarcasm:

Please stop trying to defend the indefensible. Igor doesn't deserve it. He is the worst coach in franchise history and one of the worst coaches in NBA history.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because there's more than a snowball's chance in Phoenix that Bender deserves a roster spot next year. And because it's not like we have had all season to see what Daniels can contribute. :sarcasm:

Please stop trying to defend the indefensible. Igor doesn't deserve it. He is the worst coach in franchise history and one of the worst coaches in NBA history.

Lindsay Hunter

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You want him to get hurt so the suns rest him to prevent him from getting hurt?

I don't want to watch him struggle trying to carry this team on his back all by himself. I'd prefer they just sat him outright but if he rolled his ankle it wouldn't be the worst thing possible. If he sprains his ankle, or sprains anything, we should pull him for the remainder of the year. I know he doesn't like watching the team struggle from the bench but I think it frustrates him less to see us lose while he's in street clothes than it does to have him out there busting his ass to try and cover for players like Bender.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't want to watch him struggle trying to carry this team on his back all by himself. I'd prefer they just sat him outright but if he rolled his ankle it wouldn't be the worst thing possible. If he sprains his ankle, or sprains anything, we should pull him for the remainder of the year. I know he doesn't like watching the team struggle from the bench but I think it frustrates him less to see us lose while he's in street clothes than it does to have him out there busting his ass to try and cover for players like Bender.

He and Ayton were fun to watch tonight.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Only a few more games to go before Bricker, sorry I mean Bender goes back to Euro ball. Adios

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did anyone else catch Jimmer on the post game? Apparently his wife is expecting to have their 2nd kid this week at some point. So there's a good chance he'll miss a game or two for that. I guess we'll see what happens. A little surprised he signed already knowing his wife is due any day.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Did anyone else catch Jimmer on the post game? Apparently his wife is expecting to have their 2nd kid this week at some point. So there's a good chance he'll miss a game or two for that. I guess we'll see what happens. A little surprised he signed already knowing his wife is due any day.

Money grab. And the Suns were suckered in the process.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I’m sure he could use the extra cash with a child on the way.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I don't think the Suns are tanking either. Wish BC had taken out his first sentence.
That was a pun. I was alluding to the active roster situation. Losing for the rest of the season is "automatic".

I should have put in a smiley. :) (Better late than never.)