76ers @ Suns Wednesday game thread 3-20-2024

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
25 points for 150 games would be another 3,750. Would put him about 32,349, in the top five past Michael Jordan. Too bad he had that horrible injury.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A win is a win and this team needs as many as possible but this wasn't a good win. Having to play the starters until the final minute and a half is too much. They play again tomorrow, they should have been able to rest but they quit playing with urgency and care in the 4th quarter. They made a few nice defensive plays that get stats like steals and blocks but watching it told a different story than the game log. It was lazy and an uninspired basketball. They need to show they care because they rarely have this season as a team.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
A win is a win and this team needs as many as possible but this wasn't a good win. Having to play the starters until the final minute and a half is too much. They play again tomorrow, they should have been able to rest but they quit playing with urgency and care in the 4th quarter. They made a few nice defensive plays that get stats like steals and blocks but watching it told a different story than the game log. It was lazy and an uninspired basketball. They need to show they care because they rarely have this season as a team.
They don't know how to block out the guy they are guarding when a shot goes up. We give up a lot of easy second chase points, then make a lot of lazy passes for turn overs, and are basically spotting the other side free points.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
23 turnovers to 7. The offense that we run is really predictable and guys are jumping the play
We also have stupid players that throw really dumb and bad passes.

This was one of the ugliest blowouts that almost wasn’t a blowout that I can remember watching. Thank god for Grayson Allen and bol bol. Other than them it was such an ugly game.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think I have to take a couple game break from watching the suns. I can’t even enjoy a double digit win. That’s a me problem. Sorry for being a downer tonight.