Suns Get The 6th Pick

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
The Suns should just take whichever project PG they like at 6, sign Randle or Mirotic to play PF, maybe sign McConnell or Rubio as a stopgap, trade Warren for whatever plus-asset they can get and call it an off-season. No reason to get too cute.
And re-sign Oubre of course. I could get behind all of that as an off season.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At first glance, with the teams ahead of us, White and Garland will likely be available at 6.

That's not bad...I'm not so chopped up because of it. A decent pg could do wonders for this team. I was just reading Garland is a little like Doncic.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
That's not bad...I'm not so chopped up because of it. A decent pg could do wonders for this team. I was just reading Garland is a little like Doncic.
Like Doncic in what ways? They are remarkably different types of basketball players.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
When we using that cap space? 2020 is a shallow year for FA. Top 5 are AD, Kristaps, Conley, draymond, Drummond and Derozan. Big drop off after those 5 and I don’t see all of them hitting the open market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Um this year of course

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Suns should just take whichever project PG they like at 6, sign Randle or Mirotic to play PF, maybe sign McConnell or Rubio as a stopgap, trade Warren for whatever plus-asset they can get and call it an off-season. No reason to get too cute.

We need to do much better at point guard than McConnell or Rubio. I'm on board with the rest, plus re-upping Oubre and Holmes.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns got exactly what they deserve.

They got the #1 last year and did not improve at all.

Whatever. You obviously did not watch both seasons if you came to that conclusion.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Just doesn't seem fair that Suns could fall that far.

Definitely makes you wonder does the NBA want AD and ZIon together or do they want the Lakers to get AD so they gave them Zion to make up for it.
Who really cares

I think everyone in this draft except for the top 3 picks are just late first round talents

All that mattered was staying top 3

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We need to do much better at point guard than McConnell or Rubio. I'm on board with the rest, plus re-upping Oubre and Holmes.

Well gambo says the suns are interested in randle today. But I am not sure he fits very well with Ayton with his lack of shooting - otherwise I do like him.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I watched both seasons. The Suns got the #1 pick and actually got worse..

Well I already know your judgement is way off, so that does not surprise me you think that.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well gambo says the suns are interested in randle today. But I am not sure he fits very well with Ayton with his lack of shooting - otherwise I do like him.

Randle would give us the physycal presence, interior defense and rebounding we need next to Ayton. I think the two can co-exist offensively, especially if we get a point guard who can shoot.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I would like that for his rebounding. Plus maybe he gets Ayton to play more physical.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well I already know your judgement is way off, so that does not surprise me you think that.

Well, considering I won the season prediction contest and was right about the point guard position and Igor Kokoskov...

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Randle would give us the interior defense and rebounding we need next to Ayton. I think the two can co-exist offensively, especially if we get a point guard who can shoot.
Define interior defense. Because Randle is not exactly a good defensive player and sure as hell doesn't contest shots well at all.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I fully expect them to trade the pick + salary filler for a point guard.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Well, considering I won the season prediction contest and was right about the point guard position and Igor Kokoskov...
Technically I was closer than you! I said as long as they beat the Mavs, I didn't care about the rest of the season. :)

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I blame that more on the coaches than Ayton.

Sadly, management did get what they deserved.

I totally agree. They got a really talented player but didn’t really improve much at all. The organization is a turd.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson