Suns @ Hornets, Friday 3-15-24

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
we should have basic techmo bowl semi- undefendable type plays down by now - where even if the other team knows it's coming there's still a decent success ratio - but we have nothing zilch jack squat - it's all free ball out there no boxers no briefs

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hanggggg on suns glad no spurs zype gm lol

Good gm by kd book :)

Goooo suns

Bong bein lighted ohhh yeaaaa :) lol

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This might be one of the most uninspired wins this season. The Suns body language is so bad.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns win.

Final Suns 107, Hornets 96

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just don’t get how they can be SOOOOOO bad in so many 4th quarters. 15 points? Against one of the worst teams in the league.

Such a bizarre team.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final stats:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched the Suns do their routine 4th quarter meltdown while Devin Booker was on the bench.

It's utterly amazing to me why the Suns haven't added a backup point guard to run the team during these problematic stretches.

The Suns simply need a reserve point guard that knows how to run a team, control tempo and distribute the ball. They need not be star players.

There are still some point guards available that qualify. I'm not sure why the FO is so stubborn. The problem is not going away.

Also, the Suns could benefit from a backup center with more size than Eubanks when the playoffs roll around.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I watched the Suns do their routine 4th quarter meltdown while Devin Booker was on the bench.

It's utterly amazing to me why the Suns haven't added a backup point guard to run the team during these problematic stretches.

The Suns simply need a reserve point guard that knows how to run a team, control tempo and distribute the ball. They need not be star players.

There are still some point guards available that qualify. I'm not sure why the FO is so stubborn. The problem is not going away.

Also, the Suns could benefit from a backup center with more size than Eubanks when the playoffs roll around.

Barkley was beating that drum yesterday after the Celtics loss. He said we need a PG to start and help run things so Booker can play off the ball. Bring Beal off the bench and use him at the end of games. Primarily though without a PG you're asking Booker to be what he isn't, same goes for Beal, and they aren't getting easy looks. It's made things much more difficult for everyone.

Lets see if they do something this off-season. They don't have much to work with but I could see us dealing our 1st for a cheap PG at the draft. We'll also have early bird rights on Okogie, which could facilitate a sign & trade. We don't need Okogie and Royce. We're loaded on the wing already. I'm sure James Jones will find a 6'5" shooter who spent 5 years in college to select. No ball handling skills or defensive acumen but he'll be described as a hard worker.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson