Suns Get The 6th Pick

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Not rigged. NBA doesn’t want Memphis and New Orleans with the two best players when the Knicks and lakers were right there.

That said, this freaking sucks ass. At least lakers got 4 and Zion not going to NYC.

The new system’s results should be a big dissuader for future tanking. Be so bad all season to get the fifth or sixth picks? No thank you.

As I said at the beginning of last season, it should have been a dissuader for tanking LAST season...

edupunk

Reaction score
It’s already a done deal that Kyrie is going to the knicks with KD. I don’t see the lakers making that trade and I don’t even know how that would work cap wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A done deal you say? Remember, you are speaking about 2 of the most emotional people who have ever played the game. If LeBron wants to get traded you don't think it'll happen? You don't think teaming up with AD would entice LeBron? Going back to a stable organization with someone whom he has worked with and trusts at the helm? After all the Lakers disfunction this year, and the BS going on right now? You would need a third team of course but it could get done.

And for the Lakers. It's a chance to start over, after starting over. They'll have a young team, and will probably lose a lot, but Zion will bring people out. They could learn a lot under Kidd. Imagine lobs from lonzo to Zion, Zion fits in with these Lakers more than LeBron does....in reality, LeBron is the odd man out on the Lakers.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So its White, Garland or a trafe for a gut like Ball etc. Now we know what to argue about

Time to get 2K season started and start next year

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Actually, I really want Hunter at 6 and a veteran point guard in a trade...or sign Teague or Collison and trade for a veteran power forward.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I like White. I saw a report we may be ready to trade for Love.

OP
OP
HoodieBets

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
A done deal you say? Remember, you are speaking about 2 of the most emotional people who have ever played the game. If LeBron wants to get traded you don't think it'll happen? You don't think teaming up with AD would entice LeBron? Going back to a stable organization with someone whom he has worked with and trusts at the helm? After all the Lakers disfunction this year, and the BS going on right now? You would need a third team of course but it could get done.

And for the Lakers. It's a chance to start over, after starting over. They'll have a young team, and will probably lose a lot, but Zion will bring people out. They could learn a lot under Kidd. Imagine lobs from lonzo to Zion, Zion fits in with these Lakers more than LeBron does....in reality, LeBron is the odd man out on the Lakers.

Well living in the Boston area Kyrie has been one of the main talking points and everyone is aware of his intentions. Lebron may want to be traded but after this off season if the lakers trade lebron they would turn into a laughingstock even if it was for Zion. They can’t afford anymore bad press.

Snoopdog323

Veteran
Reaction score
After watching this season I’m not convinced the suns were not actually that pathetic. Maybe a few games booker rested at the end of the season?

If they pick might as well take a huge risk, as the value is tiny

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think White shoots just as good and can get guys involved more. Plus he is 6'5" and strong to boot.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

that push shot jumper from White makes me nervous about his shooting at the next level.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Ruled out - Hayes, Doumbouya, Bol Bol
Very unlikely - Culver, Reddish, Hunter, Langford

I think Garland, White or a reach for Clarke are the only options

I think I am reaching for Clarke... yuck

Garland
- frail
- rich paul client
- injury
- in the few games more turnovers than assists

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ruled out - Hayes, Doumbouya, Bol Bol
Very unlikely - Culver, Reddish, Hunter, Langford

I think Garland, White or a reach for Clarke are the only options

Why is Hunter very unlikely? He is a prototypical stretch 4 in today's NBA.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
oh my god... I will VOMIT if that's what we do that pick. I mean, that would be BEYOND INFURIATING.

It would render us historically bad defensively and wouldn't be all that far off from trading for Ryan Andersen last year...

edupunk

Reaction score
Well living in the Boston area Kyrie has been one of the main talking points and everyone is aware of his intentions. Lebron may want to be traded but after this off season if the lakers trade lebron they would turn into a laughingstock even if it was for Zion. They can’t afford anymore bad press.

I'm NYker, live in NYC, oh believe you me I hear the noise. And the Lakers are already a laughing stock. Not to mention that if they trade LeBron it may open the door for some other FA. I know there's a lot of moving parts, but it makes so much sense to me (not saying it'll happen, but it could).

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would render us historically bad defensively and wouldn't be all that far off from trading for Ryan Andersen last year...

agreed.

is Hunter the kid from UVA?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SMDH

If it was RIGGED, the Lakers and Knicks would have gotten 1/2, not the worst NBA cities in the league.

Was it rigged last year when the PHOENIX Suns got the 1 pick from ARIZONA?

I posted that when they ended up in the top 4

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
The new system’s results should be a big dissuader for future tanking. Be so bad all season to get the fifth or sixth picks? No thank you.

I hope Jones realizes that so we don't have still another embarrassing season.

Last edited:
OP
OP
HoodieBets

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I'm NYker, live in NYC, oh believe you me I hear the noise. And the Lakers are already a laughing stock. Not to mention that if they trade LeBron it may open the door for some other FA. I know there's a lot of moving parts, but it makes so much sense to me (not saying it'll happen, but it could).

Who the hell would want to go to LA this year if they trade Bron. Aren’t like 75% of the league either RFA or UFA this year? You would think this would be the year you load up.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
I think using the pick to clear salary could happen

Lets not forget the pick takes away from our capspace..

If someone can take #6. and contracts such as Johnson, Jackson and Warren in a trade that opens up more capspace for us..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson