Suns @ Bulls Saturday game thread 2-22-20

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton started on fire but has preceded to puke all over himself on pretty much every possession since.

Exactly. He could have dunked the ball a couple of times but tried to lay it up and got it blocked. Then he developed a bad case of turning the ball over.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This has got to be the worst half of the season, and that is saying something.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An embarrassing exhibition of bad basketball as the Suns trail the Bulls 49-33.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This is the classic Suns game that leads to a coach’s firing because the front office is too dumb to recognize what the real problems are.

Right now I’m just hoping Monty survives this.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the classic Suns game that leads to a coach’s firing because the front office is too dumb to recognize what the real problems are.

Right now I’m just hoping Monty survives this.

Monty is fine. We could have the worst record in the league and the soonest I can see him fired is in like 2 years.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Halftime:

Bulls 57 - Suns 47

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We score when we dont turn it over. We have good high percentage shooters. You can't axore if you do not shoot!!!!

Ayton with 6 turnovers alone.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
We looked better at the start of the season! We are actually playing worse as the season goes on. I know Monty is a nice guy. If it was me I would be chewing some A$$ at half time!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Sixteen turn overs. Back to basics. You can't pass to a temmate unless you can see their jersey numbers. Quit picking up your dribble unless you are going to shoot or pass. If pass, see above!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, his second quarter was the stuff of nightmares.

I know the Suns played last night but there is no excuse for them not being ready to play.

Then the Suns play the Jazz on Monday.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Monty is fine. We could have the worst record in the league and the soonest I can see him fired is in like 2 years.
That’s pretty optimistic but sounds like you need to be reminded of who actually owns this team.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s pretty optimistic but sounds like you need to be reminded of who actually owns this team.

I doubt Sarver is going to sign Monty to a 5 year contract and let him go anytime soon.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton going up soft with a shot again.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I’m just saying this is definitely a coach killing game if it continues this way. Hope you’re right but this game is definitely that so far.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again that’s nice to believe but what in his past makes you think that is a certainty?

I can't see him letting Monty go for almost any reason. If Sarver were anywhere near as cheap as some here think him to be we'd still be looking at Igor or maybe Watson but I do believe there is a point where he will be adamantly opposed to paying off yet another former Head Coach. But nothing is a certainty.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, his second quarter was the stuff of nightmares.

I've talked about this before, especially while he was still at Arizona, but his hands really bother me. He seems to have great hands and then all of a sudden he will fumble away every rebound and pass that comes his way. I have to think it's vision or concentration given how good his hands look at times.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I’m just saying this is definitely a coach killing game if it continues this way. Hope you’re right but this game is definitely that so far.
They do not look like a wel lprepared team. That's a coaches duty. I keep thinking Popocic;s teams don't look this bad even when they dip in talent.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns getting their usual 3rd quarter bump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard