Spurs aka Sterns Aka Flops Aka Cheats here we come..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a foul on Nash, if you remember. He reached in and caught Tony Parker on the head. Unfortunately for Nash, he got the worst of it, at least as far as bleeding.

You guys are so defensive. I just post one innocuous, bring it on, let's have fun with this thing-post, and you're all immediately in the fetal position with your thumbs in your mouths. Dude, no wonder your team always crumbles. Your entire culture is wuss from D'Antoni on down to the fans. Take your medicine, defend your team, and have pride. I can smell your stinking vaginas from here. And it hasn't even started yet.

Cya.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're going to run me for that?

It's worse than I thought.

"I can smell your stinking vaginas from here" - yeah, pardon us for wanting to have a board that's about basketball instead of a bunch of people acting like complete and utter douchebags to each other. There is a way to talk basketball to opposing fans without... eh, forget it. If you think it's a bad thing to have a civil board, I don't know what to tell you.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Will Horry or Barry be playing in this series? Those two have been factors in the past against the Suns. Barry not so much but he hit some big three's that hurt.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I knew all i had to do was go to the last page...and somethin would be interesting. buzzsaw don't get carried away though....your spurs fans are some crybabies too. and I'll be the first to say starting with cuban down to the fans there are a bunch in north texas too. I heard a lot of people when the mavs beat the spurs whining about officiating saying it was setup by the nba....a lot of people crying about fischer's illegal game winner in SA a few years back....don't think fans only whine in one city.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1) Spurs have picked it up in their last couple games
2) Manu is not their best player.
2a) Manu will be 100% come saturday
3)Parker is statistically almost identical to last year
4) Finley has been on fire in the past couple weeks

you fail.
I don't call getting blown out the Lakers and eeking out a win against the Kings without Artest or Martin picking it up.

Parker's shooting %s have dropped - from 52% to 49% field goals, from 40% to 26% 3 pointers, 78% to 72% free throws.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I don't call getting blown out the Lakers and eeking out a win against the Kings without Artest or Martin picking it up.

Parker's shooting %s have dropped - from 52% to 49% field goals, from 40% to 26% 3 pointers, 78% to 72% free throws.
I think the key for the spurs is manu's and parker's scoring. when both of those guys score the spurs are very difficult to beat. TD almost rarely plays poorly for a stretch of games.....especially in the playoffs. he does have his moments...but he seems to pick himself up pretty fast. ginobli is really the key for the spurs offense. when he scores like he is capable of....look out. parker as well...he is a very streaky scorer. you just have to hope his outside shot isn't there...

NDNACE

Rookie
Reaction score
I've waited one whole year for this series. 82 "meaningless" tune up games later we face the Spurs. It's fate. We either end the Spurs dynasty (like we did the Lakers in the early 90's) or the Spurs pwn us. It will be a fun, emotional series for diehard Suns fans with highs and lows and I can't wait. I've always hated the Lakers but the Spurs are now in the same category.

If the Suns split in San Antonio, Suns in six. If not, we'll try one more time next year. Go Suns!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a foul on Nash, if you remember. He reached in and caught Tony Parker on the head. Unfortunately for Nash, he got the worst of it, at least as far as bleeding.

You guys are so defensive. I just post one innocuous, bring it on, let's have fun with this thing-post, and you're all immediately in the fetal position with your thumbs in your mouths. Dude, no wonder your team always crumbles. Your entire culture is wuss from D'Antoni on down to the fans. Take your medicine, defend your team, and have pride. I can smell your stinking vaginas from here. And it hasn't even started yet.

There was a line and you crossed it. I would highly recommend all the Spurs fans read the board rules before posting here or your stay will be brief.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
southtexas buzzsaw....would that be the DALLAS COWBOYS he's referring to? I like to pick on spurs fans because they blast dallas when it comes to bball season.....yet they love the cowboys. one horse towns have some annoying fans that's for sure. but as I said before the mavs have a lot of them too.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
southtexas buzzsaw....would that be the DALLAS COWBOYS he's referring to? I like to pick on spurs fans because they blast dallas when it comes to bball season.....yet they love the cowboys. one horse towns have some annoying fans that's for sure. but as I said before the mavs have a lot of them too.

I lived in that one horse town for a year and a half and...

It sucked! :) Terrible trash city. It literally looks like a trash dump everywhere but the Riverwalk and Seaworld. It did have a good amount of hot women though.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A Saturday Noon game will almost certainly be a loss. This team is terrible in day games. No idea why since it is a bunch of old men who don't party all night.

If Boris has a bad game you can bet he was at the Riverwalk with his shirt off :)

French Fries

Mangaworm
Reaction score
A Saturday Noon game will almost certainly be a loss. This team is terrible in day games. No idea why since it is a bunch of old men who don't party all night.

If Boris has a bad game you can bet he was at the Riverwalk with his shirt off :)

correct me if i'm wrong, but our last win against the spurs is in the afternoon right? that' good enough reason for me to think otherwise...

Lorenzo

Reaction score

It sucked! :) Terrible trash city. It literally looks like a trash dump everywhere but the Riverwalk and Seaworld. It did have a good amount of hot women though.
well the riverwalk is impressive at night....not so much by day....it then does look similiar to the way cuban described it LOL. I haven't been there much...but it is a nice town from the impressions I got. now I would be annoyed by the spurs fanbase certainly if I did live there. but I don't think I'd hate living there. I'd much rather live in austin though.......

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
damn I loved that 2004-5 team. I was ALMOST there with this team before the Dallas/Hou crap. Come on guys, I WANT to be there again. Prove me wrong, once and for all! Beat the old man down at the gym already! Put him out of his misery.

For you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zl-s0ewB2M&eurl

Yes we got our ass kicked in that series but all of us knew all season we weren't good enough to beat the spurs that year and it was ok because it was our first time at the dance.

But we still got one moment from that series as we had every reason to lay down and get swept.

P.S.: I remember the joe move that opens the clip vividly, as it was with about a minute left, spurs making a run us up by i think 1 and he shakes bowen buries a jumper with bowen getting up in him and actually jamming his bracelet up his palm.

I remember it because it was the guy who in prior years was mr. timid. and he stepped up big. man '04-'05 was awesome, and this could be the end of the run started then...

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
lol @ you guys thinking they are gonna lose cause its an afternoon game..

i hope they aren't wearing the orange uni's cause that game will def be a loss as well..

if nash lays less than 3 feet from the floor perpendicular to the cheerleaders 1:3 times thats a loss..

da_suns_fan

Registered
Reaction score

I was there for Airforce boot camp. That place is a hole. Seriously. Its kinda like Tucson only bigger.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think it's nationally televised games in general. I think this team will be pumped though. I expect the intensity to be very high.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard