Spurs aka Sterns Aka Flops Aka Cheats here we come..

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn I loved that 2004-5 team. I was ALMOST there with this team before the Dallas/Hou crap. Come on guys, I WANT to be there again. Prove me wrong, once and for all! Beat the old man down at the gym already! Put him out of his misery.

SunAndDone

Reaction score
I bet spurstalk.com is freaking out now that they definitely have to play us. HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Think again. Your yearly beat down is coming..mercifly for you in the 1st round.

You must be registered for see images

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i'm not one to usually point out spelling mistakes, but man does this make you look stupid. I'm mean that's not even a typo. That's just a complete joke for trying to spell what should be a word any fourth grader could spell.

SunAndDone

Reaction score
It just wouldn't be a Championship run without smacking your team around.

MERCIFULLY...there you go Cheescake

You must be registered for see images attach

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
i'm not one to usually point out spelling mistakes, but man does this make you look stupid. I'm mean that's not even a typo. That's just a complete joke for trying to spell what should be a word any fourth grader could spell.

hey man layoff, he is a spurs fan, English probably isn't his first language.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It just wouldn't be a Championship run without smacking your team around.

MERCIFULLY...there you go Cheescake

You must be registered for see images attach

oh man, you can completely butcher the English language and call me names while trolling on another team's website! Kudos to you!

cly2tw

Reaction score
Shaq has owned Duncan all his career and particularly in the playoffs. With TD covered single, I don't think DA will do nothing to let Parker and Manu take over and beat us by themselves. And we still have Amare who can score whenever he wishes. As long as Bell, LB and Diaw don't get cold all at the same time, we win in 5.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shaq has owned Duncan all his career and particularly in the playoffs.

He's 3-2 against him in the playoffs. That's ownage?

With TD covered single, I don't think DA will do nothing to let Parker and Manu take over and beat us by themselves.

we'll see how Grant Hill's body responds. He's been breaking down the entire second half of the season.

And we still have Amare who can score whenever he wishes.

he's averaged 17.5 ppg against them this season. People need to stop living in 2004-5.

As long as Bell, LB and Diaw don't get cold all at the same time, we win in 5.

Bell rarely gets open shots against SA, meaning it doesn't matter if he's cold or not and Diaw and Barbs are so ridiculously inconsistent that they could easily all go belly up in multiple games. They and Amare's growth are the keys to the series.

SunAndDone

Reaction score
Shaq has owned Duncan all his career and particularly in the playoffs.

Yeah, like the time Tim and the Spurs swept the Lakers in 1999...or when we stopped the Lakers 3 year run in 2003. Put on your running shoes, the Spurs are going to push the tempo against Snaq.

Relax, cheesebeef. I'm just having some good natured fun. Snaq presents problems for Tim and Tony just on mere size alone. We need to move the ball better against you guys and play pick and roll. In fact, Kurt Thomas can do some damage with his baseline jumper....bring Snaq out of the lane.

Last edited:

PHX 32

Hard times on Planet Orange
Reaction score
Yeah, like the time Tim and the Spurs swept the Lakers in 1999...or when we stopped the Lakers 3 year run in 2003. Put on your running shoes, the Spurs are going to push the tempo against Snaq.

LOL good plan...we dont know how to run at all. Damn. :rolleyes:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Relax, cheesebeef. I'm just having some good natured fun. Snaq presents problems for Tim and Tony just on mere size alone. We need to move the ball better against you guys and play pick and roll. In fact, Kurt Thomas can do some damage with his baseline jumper....bring Snaq out of the lane.

agreed. I'm just hoping KT has nothing left in the tank. I loved him as a Sun and hated seeing him get away. This series is going to be a dog-fight.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYPzTbobXVo

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
This is it boys, bring it Passion of the Bruce we are waiting for you!!

WuRaider

Registered
Reaction score
we'll see how Grant Hill's body responds. He's been breaking down the entire second half of the season.

The majority of neutral fans are going to favor the Spurs but they're wrong. This team has 4 players with inner objectives that will carry their team to the top

Hill-Damn that appendix, before he went out he was playing crazy good. He's never gotten back to that point. When he's shown strides, he gets hurt again. Hopefully, the atmosphere of the playoffs and chance at career redemption turns on the switch for him.

Nash-Just wants a ring. That's all he's played for his entire career. He could care less about stats and money. He just wants to be part of the team that wins their last game.

Shaq-How do you think he felt when the pundits laughed at the trade and said the Suns were getting a washed up, lazy player? He has something to prove and we all know what he does when he's pissed.

Amare-ALWAYS elevates his game when the playoffs come around. This year is going to be no different. He's going to carve his place in the elite class and start his path to being the MVP.