Spurs aka Sterns Aka Flops Aka Cheats here we come..

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I wonder if stern is pouring over the tapes to see if any suns left the bench during the skinner/jack fight.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
agreed. I'm just hoping KT has nothing left in the tank. I loved him as a Sun and hated seeing him get away. This series is going to be a dog-fight.

Fortunately the Spers would prefer a cat fight

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Just to put in perspective, for us to win the title this year we'll likely have to go through the toughest road of any champion in history.

Does anybody think we are playing at a level to do that?

I didn't think the NY Giants would do it either. That's why they play the game.

WuRaider

Registered
Reaction score
I wonder if stern is pouring over the tapes to see if any suns left the bench during the skinner/jack fight.

I bet you the Spurs staff already looked it over to see if they could find anything.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Bell rarely gets open shots against SA, meaning it doesn't matter if he's cold or not and Diaw and Barbs are so ridiculously inconsistent that they could easily all go belly up in multiple games. They and Amare's growth are the keys to the series.

Bell didn't get open shots mainly because we relied heavily on Nash dribble driving in the past which Spurs found a great formula to solve which made Nash running aroung like headless chicken. Conseqently, it's hard for our 3pt shooters to get open shots.

In the very last win in SA, we dominated with Shaq and Amare and got an easy win after surviving the foul trouble problem. So, if SA keeps playing single-coverage on both, we will continue to win easily until they change. That's when Bell and LB should get good looks at 3pt line. We'll see.

SunAndDone

Reaction score
See that little trophy on his jersey ? Know what that is ? Nah, I guess you don't. Well, he has 3of them. This guy will take you down by himself. Take a long look....he's going to be in your nightmares.

SunAndDone

Reaction score
I'm keeping this tame compared to some fool calling himself Princess Pimp on spurstalk.com. That troll set up a little swamp in our hood and posts about 5 to 10 times a day.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm keeping this tame compared to some fool calling himself Princess Pimp on spurstalk.com. That troll set up a little swamp in our hood and posts about 5 to 10 times a day.

uh, that guy is an INCREDIBLE loser. I've seen some of his posts. Patting yourself on the back for not being as big of a loser ain't saying much. Why not just talk basketball? There are Spurs fans who do that here and aren't called trolls. Just sayin'.

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score

Gotta love the title..

we will win in 6.

spurs have been doing bad,ginobili is their best and he s injured,he wont be 100%,parker hasn't been like the last year,finley s shooting has been pretty bad..

i definitely prefer to play with them right now than later.

phoenix in 6!Go SUNS!!!

arwillan

The King
Reaction score

Gotta love the title..

we will win in 6.

spurs have been doing bad,ginobili is their best and he s injured,he wont be 100%,parker hasn't been like the last year,finley s shooting has been pretty bad..

i definitely prefer to play with them right now than later.

phoenix in 6!Go SUNS!!!

1) Spurs have picked it up in their last couple games
2) Manu is not their best player.
2a) Manu will be 100% come saturday
3)Parker is statistically almost identical to last year
4) Finley has been on fire in the past couple weeks

you fail.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ESPN just reported:

HIGH NOON - Saturday. First game of the playoffs. What better way to kick it off than the biggest grudge match in the entire league? Hopefully we don't lay a big fat egg to kick it off.

SouthTexasBuzzsaw

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Suns Fans.... If you want blood......

You must be registered for see images attach

.....................YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!!

HooverDam

Reaction score
Suns Fans.... If you want blood......

You must be registered for see images attach

.....................YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!!

Im glad Spurs fans are as classless as their players.

I wonder if the Suns organization will be passing out the band aid stickers again this year. They always have lots of fun little rivalry promotions, it'll be interesting to see what they do this year.

SouthTexasBuzzsaw

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Im glad Spurs fans are as classless as their players.

Oh stop it, HooverDam. Should be a great series. Very exciting with much angst on your side and much nut kicking and cheap shotting from our side. Lots of fun to watch. Could go either way.

(Personally, I think that neither of us is going very far, whomever wins, although you never know. Good luck to your team but more luck to mine! Don't forget to have fun. That's what it's for. Not like these rich a-holes ever invite you or me over for dinner!)

War Amare not being able to think his way out of a wet paper bag!

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
I don't like the fact that the Spurs have homecourt. Suns need to win this in 6 if they're going to move on.

I do think this is the best equipped team to beat the Spurs though. A Game 1 win would be huge. We dropped it last year. GRRRR.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Oh stop it, HooverDam. Should be a great series. Very exciting with much angst on your side and much nut kicking and cheap shotting from our side. Lots of fun to watch. Could go either way.

(Personally, I think that neither of us is going very far, whomever wins, although you never know. Good luck to your team but more luck to mine! Don't forget to have fun. That's what it's for. Not like these rich a-holes ever invite you or me over for dinner!)

War Amare not being able to think his way out of a wet paper bag!
The expression is "punch your way out of a wet paper bag." Nice try, Biff.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I think it's funny how the first thing the Spurs trolls celebrate is yet another cheap shot they got away with. "We can crack Nash's nose and it's still not a foul! Ha ha ha ha, we rule!"

SouthTexasBuzzsaw

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think it's funny how the first thing the Spurs trolls celebrate is yet another cheap shot they got away with. "We can crack Nash's nose and it's still not a foul! Ha ha ha ha, we rule!"

It was a foul on Nash, if you remember. He reached in and caught Tony Parker on the head. Unfortunately for Nash, he got the worst of it, at least as far as bleeding.

You guys are so defensive. I just post one innocuous, bring it on, let's have fun with this thing-post, and you're all immediately in the fetal position with your thumbs in your mouths. Dude, no wonder your team always crumbles. Your entire culture is wuss from D'Antoni on down to the fans. Take your medicine, defend your team, and have pride. I can smell your stinking vaginas from here. And it hasn't even started yet.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort