Reuben Foster impressing while Reddick is learning

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I’m rather bid advocate in fighting false allegations of domestic violence, because it most certainly happens.

With that said, this guy is an idiot. Why would you continue to stay with this gal????

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I’m rather bid advocate in fighting false allegations of domestic violence, because it most certainly happens.

With that said, this guy is an idiot. Why would you continue to stay with this gal????

Why would he stay with her? He hit her before, but she got paid and recanted...Now he does it again and is out of a job, as he should be. The real question should be, was it worth it to her, to stay with him?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reddick looking like the better pick now.

lol watch raiders o r cowgirls will pick up forrester.

I liked Forrester a lot coming out surprised it ended like this

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Shocking... speedy blames the victim AGAIN.

With your consistent defense of seemingly ANY player who gets busted for beating up a woman and constant blaming the victims, I've finally reached the point where I just have to ask the question:

How many times have you been arrested for domestic violence?

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Shocking... speedy blames the victim AGAIN.

With your consistent defense of seemingly ANY player who gets busted for beating up a woman and constant blaming the victims, I've finally reached the point where I just have to ask the question:

How many times have you been arrested for domestic violence?

Once.

False accusations of violence/violence against women exist.

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Reddick looking like the better pick now.

lol watch raiders o r cowgirls will pick up forrester.

I liked Forrester a lot coming out surprised it ended like this

No, it wasn't an either/or scenario. Reddick will NEVER have been the better pick in that 1st round. So, so many others were.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I might have interpreted your comments incorrectly... but it seemed as though you were defending Foster, or, at minimum, somehow placing blame on the girl??

So... as I understood it, this chic got into a fight (last spring, when she originally claimed foster beat the poo out of her) with another woman, which was captured on video, and gaining momentum on social media; this was brought to her attention by another female friend, BEFORE she lawyered up and issued a statement that she lied/fabricated.

Many people on this board believe this was indicative of pay off; many of these people are ignorant to how prosecution actually works. She didn’t need to come out saying she lied/committed perjury/fabricated: all she had to do, was say ‘I won’t assist in prosecution’/I don’t remember/I don’t recall/F-off/I’m done here. Any of these would have sufficed for unsuccessful prosecution.

Instead, she came out and admitted to lying- admitted to making the story up; offered to provide ‘proof’ (video) through her lawyer. The whole thing went away after this...

This girl obviously has a violent tendency herself. She admitted to fighting with another woman (where she reportedly received the injuries she blamed foster for).

What the truth is, I don’t know, I wasn’t there. But, a scratch to the clavicular region can happen a variety of ways.

My comment was: wtf is he even doing around this female? Whatever happened in the past, this is obviously a toxic relationship. I’m baffled as to why he’d still be taking her anywhere.

That’s all.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Foster being in trouble doesn't make the Reddick pick at 13 any better. If the allegations prove to be untrue, I'd love to take a punt on him. Foster is the type of LB we need badly.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't pretend to know the whole story but in this case at least the initial claim I actually think the woman lied, because she admitted she did and admitted she'd lied in 2011 about domestic abuse by a previous boyfriend, she said she made that one up too. This latest charge I have no idea if she's telling the truth or not but I can see why the team dropped him. Even in the last one there was the illegal gun possession charge that still stuck, and there were claims that Foster had initially lied to the 49ers about the whole thing(the gun).

But in THIS case it does appear the woman lied, she said under oath that she was afraid of losing her lifestyle when Foster broke up with her because she was 28, had no job, and yet lived "the good life" because of Foster. From what local media is saying one of the reasons they gave up on him was they thought it was irresponsible for him to associate with her again, like Speedy said. The DA's office said there was evidence he HAD seriously hurt her but it appears she exaggerated about the extent and it wasn't clear what he'd done, and what had happened in her earlier fight with another woman.

I almost always assume the woman is telling the truth in these cases and I did initially in this one but at least the first part, I think she lied, the latest charges I don't know I haven't really read about them. The 49ers basically said they cut him because he showed bad judgement.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I knew there was more to this! No way she just "admits" to lying about this and nothing happens to her. It just didn't feel right. She was paid off and this was swept under the rug. It was only a matter of time before he made a stupid mistake again.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about they each file for a restraining order. Stay away from each other per the orders and get on with separate lives.

If either one violates just call the po po.

I completely understand why the 9ers cut him. In addition to his D V problems he is on probation for guns and dope violations.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard