Official Gameday Thread: Cardinals at Seahawks

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scott MS said:
Now let's beat the Bucs and Simeon Rice.

We cant do that. It would hurt our draft position! (swd1974)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
I just don't agree with people who write his entire NFL career off based on one season.

And I just don't agree with the tons of people on this board who have already named him the starter for next season.

Look at the thread. Many people don't even want us bringing in a FA QB.

It is ridiculous. And even though I could give Josh some measure of props at times, I choose instead to highlight his lowlights. He's got enough people swirling their tongues around him for no apparant reason.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Again,

If you cannot figure out why a defense gives up so many yards in the second half you really need to attend

You must be registered for see images

HINT Denny addressed it in one of his last 2 press conferances. He said it as plain as day.

Why don't you enlighten me. I don't have time to listen to Denny's nonsense press conferences. Cards time of possession, 32:32, Seahawks 27:28, yet Alexander gains 154 yards and Emmitt, 65 yards.

Cards needs to learn to run and stop the run.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
And I just don't agree with the tons of people on this board who have already named him the starter for next season.

Look at the thread. Many people don't even want us bringing in a FA QB.

It is ridiculous. And even though I could give Josh some measure of props at times, I choose instead to highlight his lowlights. He's got enough people swirling their tongues around him for no apparant reason.

There are a lot fewer of us that have annointed him starter(I havent) Then there are like yuo who basically say he will never be a good NFL QB.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scott MS said:
Why don't you enlighten me. I don't have time to listen to Denny's nonsense press conferences. Cards time of possession, 32:32, Seahawks 27:28, yet Alexander gains 154 yards and Emmitt, 65 yards.

Cards needs to learn to run and stop the run.

:notworthy

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Perhaps it was the 24 unanswered point the 'Hawks scored. Cards 7-0, Hawks up 24-7, final score 24-21.

I watched the game and the Cards played well until the INT where their defense started looking weak. I guess the Cardinals are a good "junk time" team.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane H said:
There are a lot fewer of us that have annointed him starter(I havent) Then there are like yuo who basically say he will never be a good NFL QB.

Not until he learns to read an NFL defense, he won't.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Not until he learns to read an NFL defense, he won't.
]
Seems that he reads them just fine to me. Makes a lot of the correct audibles. I think his problem is a lack of confidence at times. He definately needs to learn to protect the ball better!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane H said:
]
Seems that he reads them just fine to me. Makes a lot of the correct audibles. I think his problem is a lack of confidence at times. He definately needs to learn to protect the ball better!

The DBs were baiting him in the 4th, and he threw two shouldhavebeenpicks damn near in a row.

If there is anything about the guy I don't think he's lacking, is confidence. He's got good leadership and confidence qualities. He is missing some very important stuff that seperates a good QB from a below average one.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rocco said:
yup - though Larry has still had a pretty solid year for a rook. Especially for an underclassman.

8 td's, although the last 2 were pretty much after the game was over.

Rocco

All Star
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
8 td's, although the last 2 were pretty much after the game was over.
Not so sure about that - we stayed in this game right up until the end... or the last 2 minutes at least.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rocco said:
Not so sure about that - we stayed in this game right up until the end... or the last 2 minutes at least.

Sorry guys my point was we were down 24-7 in the 4th quarter when Fitz put up those 2 scores, in the "meat" of the game in the first 3 quarters he hadn't done much. Not saying they don't count, just that just like people have said with Quan's stats last year, a lot of them came with the team down.

I think Fitz is going to be a really good player, I just want to see him be more consistent, not play in spurts within games or game to game like he did this year.