Kobe and Rape

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i also love how Kobe attempts to air out other NBA players in his police statement.. He's also a snitch..

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
if you mean penetration, then yes.. she wasnt cool with that move..

No seriously I thought she was cool with banging him but wasn't cool with either a "back door" approach or a "money shot", I can't remember which one it was.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is NO evidence at all that he raped her. That's what I don't understand. He obviously made a judgement error, and has HUGE character flaws, but how can you say with certainty that he raped her?

...might as well bring up the whole story again.

For me there is no 100%. Even when a person is convicted of crime, sometimes it's based on circumstantial evidence. There is usually some doubt from someone somewhere. There was physical evidence of trauma and DNA evidence. Again, you could debate what type of evidence that really was. Was she a tramp? Probably, but that doesn't mean she wasn't raped.

Not to mention that there are times when the prosecution has plenty of evidence but when the victim does not cooperate or if the defense is crude enough they have no choice but to drop the case. That doesn't mean the person was innocent...just that he had good lawyers and a victim who didn't want to go through anymore.

So though I am not "certain", I have no doubt that Kobe's "character flaws" would make me keep any woman I know away from the hotel he is staying at.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No seriously I thought she was cool with banging him but wasn't cool with either a "back door" approach or a "money shot", I can't remember which one it was.

money shot.

You're vaguely correct--there's lots more, but yes the money shot was part of the actual documents, not back door as heavily rumored.

It puts a different spin on it when Marv says "Kobe Bryant with the facial." I seriously..SERIOUSLY wish he'd stop saying that and resume biting people and such.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
money shot.

You're vaguely correct--there's lots more, but yes the money shot was part of the actual documents, not back door as heavily rumored.

It puts a different spin on it when Marv says "Kobe Bryant with the facial." I seriously..SERIOUSLY wish he'd stop saying that and resume biting people and such.
Someone knows way too much about this.

that is nasty

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is NO evidence at all that he raped her. That's what I don't understand. He obviously made a judgement error, and has HUGE character flaws, but how can you say with certainty that he raped her?

For the same reason Randy Johnson is an arsonist and burned down that old woman's house.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have a link for that?

There's no evidence to support said claim, but I believe it and am sure it's true. Be sure to spread it all around. Maybe ryan will forbid his kids from watching D-Backs games now. The 2001 WS is tainted now because of that criminal; a criminal who is allowed to run free!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's no evidence to support said claim, but I believe it and am sure it's true. Be sure to spread it all around. Maybe ryan will forbid his kids from watching D-Backs games now. The 2001 WS is tainted now because of that criminal; a criminal who is allowed to run free!

I love this rumor! And I'll tell all my friends.. I love it!

Burn baby burn!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone knows way too much about this.

I know waaaaay too much about it. I followed it in detail on the Court TV boards...was actually some invigorating discussions and was pretty reasonable and informative. Everything was digitized in that pretrial and posted for the public.

I'd rather not revisit it...I know what I know and I wouldn't stick up for some dude if I thought he raped someone and got away with it. But yeah, I know way too much about it.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know waaaaay too much about it. I followed it in detail on the Court TV boards...was actually some invigorating discussions and was pretty reasonable and informative. Everything was digitized in that pretrial and posted for the public.

I'd rather not revisit it...I know what I know and I wouldn't stick up for some dude if I thought he raped someone and got away with it. But yeah, I know way too much about it.

Seriously dude.. I gotta ask a question.. Why you use so many big words?

Im being serious here..

And dont take this as me as a post KoC manner.. But Tim was quite possibly the smartest person I have ever met.. Did you ever see him posting words that others cant even pronounce much less spell? He knew the russian and spanish language as well.. Was a wiz in math..

Guess I never really thought about this till now.. Not just you Donald.. But anyone.. Ive know alot of people who thought they were smart and tried to use big words and talk all eloquant.. But I feel the smartest people are just smart, no need to prove it.

I just dont understand that.. "Imma" talk the way I wanna talk cuz I "aint" no one but myself..

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just spit water on my screen.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just spit water on my screen.

all laker fans have that gag reflex when getting something other than a laker weiny shoved down their throats.. its only natural.. you aint used to the real deal

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive know alot of people who thought they were smart and tried to use big words and talk all eloquant.. But I feel the smartest people are just smart, no need to prove it.
Or, maybe people use "big" words because that's the way they talk and aren't trying to prove anything.

But in Donald's case, your probably right.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously dude.. I gotta ask a question.. Why you use so many big words?

Im being serious here..

And dont take this as me as a post KoC manner.. But Tim was quite possibly the smartest person I have ever met.. Did you ever see him posting words that others cant even pronounce much less spell? He knew the russian and spanish language as well.. Was a wiz in math..

Guess I never really thought about this till now.. Not just you Donald.. But anyone.. Ive know alot of people who thought they were smart and tried to use big words and talk all eloquant.. But I feel the smartest people are just smart, no need to prove it.

I just dont understand that.. "Imma" talk the way I wanna talk cuz I "aint" no one but myself..

:confused:

What big words? Not sure what you are getting at specifically, especially in the post you quoted.

As to why I can be wordy (because I can) ... I majored in communications and working with words and writing copy is part of what I do for a living.

I don't attempt to use "big words" or run to a thesaurus, but I write the words that come into my mind, especially on this board. I post in a very stream of conscious manner here and maybe I just have A.D.D. and more words fly around aimlessly in my head or something.

:shrug:

Honestly, that's the first time anyone has ever accused me of using big words. Seriously.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all laker fans have that gag reflex when getting something other than a laker weiny shoved down their throats.. its only natural.. you aint used to the real deal

Are you used to the real deal being shoved down your throat? :D

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, that's the first time anyone has ever accused me of using big words. Seriously.
You're a virtuoso, a master pontificator, but your use of superfluous verbiage isn't necessary in our congenial discourse. It's palaver.

(I said all of that through my teeth with my jaw jutted out and I'm wearing an ascot).

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're a virtuoso, a master pontificator, but your use of superfluous verbiage isn't necessary in our congenial discourse. It's palaver.

:thumbup:

what the hell is palaver?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

(I said all of that through my teeth with my jaw jutted out and I'm wearing an ascot).

That's exactly how I read it.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
palaver=speech intended to deceive, or sometimes just a conversation.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson