I was wrong…what about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Wish I could join you guys in this thread but I was right, about everything. Sucks to be you dopes.

Kyler - huge risk, mid work ethic, awful in big spots, coach killer
Keim - sucks, should have been fired with Wilks
Kliff - college loser
Vance - overrated defensive coach and scheme
Suggs - Stupid move
Simmons - should have taken Wirfs
Peterson - finally winning after getting away from this loser franchise
Collins - doofus
Ronin - works hard for no money
Fitzgerald - knew Kyler was a fraud
Bidwill - Target version of his dad
Devondre - stupid to let him go
Kirk - should have extended him
Conner - why extend him at that cost
Humphries - top 5 LT for AZ all time
Hudson - doesn't want to play anymore
Pugh - ONe of the best Keim FA sigings
Josh Jones - JAG
Watt - great signing
Brit Card - confused individual
Dvontel - hates boomers
Zach Allen - should have extended him
Byron Murphy - should have extended him
Marquise Brown - awful trade - he is a loser
Jeff the Shark - perfect humor
SoonerLou - rational Oklahoma fan
Crimson Warrior - irrational Oklahoma fan
Ouchie - getting darker
nashman - Kyler's burner account
Chris Sanders - only mod to ban me - and has done so three times - criminal
K9 - JAG TE ho. Owns a Gardeck jersey.
Harry - would have benched Brady and would run three a days in the offseason
Mao - Runs with the elite - drives a luxury car
Cheese - the more rational brother

...somewhat kidding. You decide. :)
You're too wishy-washy with me, which is why I wasn't mentioned. Sometimes you agree, sometimes you disagree, sometimes it is heated, other times it is tepid. Get off the fence, man :)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wish I could join you guys in this thread but I was right, about everything. Sucks to be you dopes.

Kliff - college loser
Suggs - Stupid move
Collins - doofus
Josh Jones - JAG
Watt - great signing
Dvontel - hates boomers
Ouchie - getting darker

You had me until Cheese. No one that knows us would make that statement. Not even our parents.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I wouldn’t have drafted Brady, so I couldn’t have benched him. How come you’re not on the list? Self-awareness?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You're too wishy-washy with me, which is why I wasn't mentioned. Sometimes you agree, sometimes you disagree, sometimes it is heated, other times it is tepid. Get off the fence, man :)
Bruh. I intentionally left out the PA guys. Your bio may say Pittsburgh but there is some Philly in you. Not trying to kick a hornets nest before the new year.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t have drafted Brady, so I couldn’t have benched him. How come you’re not on the list? Self-awareness?
You called this team a PLAYOFF team before the season.

For all your “I was right!” Posts with quotes, you pretty much never admit you’re wrong.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Kliff - college loser
Suggs - Stupid move
Collins - doofus
Josh Jones - JAG
Watt - great signing
Dvontel - hates boomers
Ouchie - getting darker

This is an amazing late entry for post of the year.

Harry

Reaction score

For all your “I was right!” Posts with quotes, you pretty much never admit you’re wrong.
I had them at 9-8. That would certainly have made them a playoff contender. I was clearly wrong and if you’re keeping score that wasn’t the first time. I did not maintain they were a well-coached team. I think I’ve been consistent in that opinion. I post quotes rather than allege what I said. The search is open to everyone one and I’ve certainly changed a few positions in the past, so have at it to quote what I wasn’t right about. Shouldn’t be too taxing to find a few examples. I’ve even posted a couple myself! You can start with the one where I didn’t like Aaron Rodgers and end with my not drafting Brady. See, it’s easy!

Harry

Reaction score
Here‘s a few for free

”I was wrong. Connor was a bad signing at his price.”

“I thought Murphy would significantly improve. I was wrong.”

”I thought he was passed this but it looks like I was wrong.”

“If I were picking today, having seen his performance, of course I would take Murray with the first pick. I was clearly wrong”

“It won’t help my rep but I was wrong on Rodgers too.”

“I started out calling them a playoff contender. I believe I was wrong but 2020 will go down as the weirdest year in pro sports.”

“Also man I was wrong about last week’s game.”

“When faced with new facts I’m willing to say I was wrong.”

”The DC struggled is an understatement. I joined others in arguing he deserved a chance this year with a better set of players. I was wrong.”

“Also the Cards need to improve their play action. Johnson needs to drop off the active list. I was wrong about him.”

“I was wrong too. I’ve got quite a bit of company. I forgot about the 2021 bonus as had almost every article about this.”

”I was wrong when I said he wanted to retire.”

”I think he has the makings of a decent tackle if he can stay on the field. The O-line shortage has made him a valuable asset. So maybe I was wrong.”

I equivocated on the last one, so maybe you‘re right.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I thought Leinart and Rosen were both good picks, I was wrong. I was neutral for the most part on the Murray pick but do seem him still as a possible franchise QB with the right coach. I was right about Wilks, did not like the signing. I was like 'why not' with Kliff after the Wilks hiring and started his tenure defending him and now, I feel just fine laying siege to Kingsbury castle. I thought Keim was great at free agent signings or rather trades if one considers the hit and miss rate across the league, but his drafting is so bad that one cannot continue to survive off of free agents and his dysfunctional life started to permeate into the franchise. I was wrong about Murphy thinking he could only be a nickel corner... I was completely right about Andy Isabella being a reach that not even Gumby could have pulled off

Harry

Reaction score
I thought Leinart and Rosen were both good picks, I was wrong. I was neutral for the most part on the Murray pick but do seem him still as a possible franchise QB with the right coach. I was right about Wilks, did not like the signing. I was like 'why not' with Kliff after the Wilks hiring and started his tenure defending him and now, I feel just fine laying siege to Kingsbury castle. I thought Keim was great at free agent signings or rather trades if one considers the hit and miss rate across the league, but his drafting is so bad that one cannot continue to survive off of free agents and his dysfunctional life started to permeate into the franchise. I was wrong about Murphy thinking he could only be a nickel corner... I was completely right about Andy Isabella being a reach that not even Gumby could have pulled off
I certainly thought Rosen was better. IMO they ruined Leinart & Plummer (Though he was/is weird). Keim was not good at drafting, but also the Cards too often have had coaching staffs that were not good at developing players. That latter seldom gets examined. Jefferson is the perfect example at the moment. I get a kick hearing Kingsbury wanted to dump Kugler. Wasn’t Kingsbury the one who promoted Kugler to the duty of designing the run plays?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought he was a terrible coach after year 1 and then got fooled for a year. After that I have been done.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
I certainly thought Rosen was better. IMO they ruined Leinart & Plummer (Though he was/is weird). Keim was not good at drafting, but also the Cards too often have had coaching staffs that were not good at developing players. That latter seldom gets examined. Jefferson is the perfect example at the moment. I get a kick hearing Kingsbury wanted to dump Kugler. Wasn’t Kingsbury the one who promoted Kugler to the duty of designing the run plays?
I actually know a girl who went out with Leinart for 2 weeks before she dumped him and heard a few opinions of others on the guy, and he was a total character dumpster fire. Matter of fact, from what I know, Leinart makes Murray look like a hard working Warner character wise, the Cards did not ruin him, he was fine ruining himself lol

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Here‘s a few for free

“If I were picking today, having seen his performance, of course I would take Murray with the first pick. I was clearly wrong”

“I started out calling them a playoff contender. I believe I was wrong but 2020 will go down as the weirdest year in pro sports.”

”The DC struggled is an understatement. I joined others in arguing he deserved a chance this year with a better set of players. I was wrong.”

“Also the Cards need to improve their play action. Johnson needs to drop off the active list. I was wrong about him.”

“I was wrong too. I’ve got quite a bit of company. I forgot about the 2021 bonus as had almost every article about this.”

”I think he has the makings of a decent tackle if he can stay on the field. The O-line shortage has made him a valuable asset. So maybe I was wrong.”

I thought Murphy made a huge jump this season before his injury, his rating against top WRs was pretty impressive

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what happens if Kyler lights it up with a new coach and improved offensive line? Do all these blind haters just say, “oh this is different kyler than before !”…. Rather than the reality of the situation he’s lived in w a new of the worst coaches in NFL history and a **** Oline that Mahomes wouldn’t even succeed with to start his career ?

Or will all you haters truly eat crow and realize how big of a clown you have been?
Haters don’t WANT to be right.we want a winning team.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here‘s a few for free

Lol… do you keep quotes of yourself?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to say, I was wrong on the Rosen one. Even gave Keim credit for trading up to get him. Balls of solid rock, I believe I said. Well, I guess those shriveled up and dried out on him lol What a godawful trade and pick.
No one was more wrong on The Rosen One than I.

I practically tried to convert the board to Judaism on draft day (and then somehow got chastised for it!).

Status
Not open for further replies.