Gee: Lakers/Suns Throwdown

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee! = Still winning..

I suppose I could make threads about bets and if no one took the bet it could be considered a thing of the unknown.. But see, I just dont bet..

I asked abomb to scrap with me, and he turned that down, so I guess I won..

Look, The Suns are winning..

Gee! = still winning

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Yeah, that was Phil's idea. Had the stench of Phil all over it. The game was turning into a chuckfest and Phil wanted them to run the offense at the end since he has a really bad habit of throwing out crap lineups in crucial moments, so had Kobe out there to just forcefeed Bynum (you notice, that is all Kobe did when he was in there?) All Phil. Just goes to show how much people put on Kobe when he really, truly, just tries to do what he's asked. He also said as much in his postgame.

A little of both. That was possibly the best I've seen the Suns play, and the Lakers are just in shambles. There is no chemistry whether Kobe passes or shoots, and they don't play defense whatsoever. It's been like that since January. It's probably a good thing, because this way they will shake up the roster.

The Lakers suck and thankfully soon you and your Kobe man-love will go away. The hell with Kobe and the hell with the Lakers. Thank god the Suns are dismissing them like so much yesterday's garbage so we can stop hearing about them.

Phil's fault, Kobe's fault....who gives a crap? Check back in here when the Lakers have a real team again. (Insert "How many titles have the Suns won here...")

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Lakers suck and thankfully soon you and your Kobe man-love will go away. The hell with Kobe and the hell with the Lakers. Thank god the Suns are dismissing them like so much yesterday's garbage so we can stop hearing about them.

Phil's fault, Kobe's fault....who gives a crap? Check back in here when the Lakers have a real team again. (Insert "How many titles have the Suns won here...")

Actually, I am happy for the Suns if they win a title (finally). Maybe you guys can finally grow up then and stop acting like you have some rivalry with the Lakers. :p It will be so nice to see you all shed that inferiority complex and join the rest of the Champions...then we can all point and laugh at Suckramento together as they hang more "12th place in the West" banners.

I'm going to send you sweet PMs with Kobe messages every day, from now until the end of the playoffs. You will RUE the day you posted in this thread, Harley...RUE the day. Let me go find a really awesome pic for your first PM.

Enjoy!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, I am happy for the Suns if they win a title (finally). Maybe you guys can finally grow up then and stop acting like you have some rivalry with the Lakers. :p It will be so nice to see you all shed that inferiority complex and join the rest of the Champions...then we can all point and laugh at Suckramento together as they hang more "12th place in the West" banners.

I'm going to send you sweet PMs with Kobe messages every day, from now until the end of the playoffs. You will RUE the day you posted in this thread, Harley...RUE the day. Let me go find a really awesome pic for your first PM.

Enjoy!

Remember this.. When at a Cards game..

just remember..

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And this means? More words, bro. Say what you mean.

Just today you gave someone who was a Cards fan the rollseyes smilie like you was all up on the Cards long time fan list..

But.. your a laker fan..

how can you possibiliy dictate who's a Cards fan in AZ when your a laker fan?

thats my question..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just today you gave someone who was a Cards fan the rollseyes smilie like you was all up on the Cards long time fan list..

But.. your a laker fan..

how can you possibiliy dictate who's a Cards fan in AZ when your a laker fan?

thats my question..

I don't care if a Cards fan is in Boatswain, England as long as they are a Cards fan. I'll roll my eyes at a PHX Suns fan who isn't a Cardinals fan on the sheer grounds that they aren't a Cardinals fan, just like that same person gives me a hard time for being a Laker fan, while not liking the Cards.

The REAL question is, Gee, since you SAW that thread, and since you are the guy who protects all that is AZ, why the hell weren't you up in that person's grill with the whole "az or die" riot act? Just wondering...since you know, that's what you say you believe in, and what you have dropped all over in our Lakers/Suns/Cardinals topics.

Why does a Laker fan have to police people dissing the Cards on a Suns board when you should probably be the one talking crap to them, just like you talk crap to others who don't rep AZ the way you think they should.

These are honest questions Gee, not a bet, so you can't walk away from those. :D

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't care if a Cards fan is in Boatswain, England as long as they are a Cards fan. I'll roll my eyes at a PHX Suns fan who isn't a Cardinals fan on the sheer grounds that they aren't a Cardinals fan, just like that same person gives me a hard time for being a Laker fan, while not liking the Cards.

The REAL question is, Gee, since you SAW that thread, and since you are the guy who protects all that is AZ, why the hell weren't you up in that person's grill with the whole "az or die" riot act? Just wondering...since you know, that's what you say you believe in, and what you have dropped all over in our Lakers/Suns/Cardinals topics.

Why does a Laker fan have to police people dissing the Cards on a Suns board when you should probably be the one talking crap to them, just like you talk crap to others who don't rep AZ the way you think they should.

These are honest questions Gee, not a bet, so you can't walk away from those. :D

its simple.. you like the lakers and not the Suns..

I mean cmon.. Could it be anymore clear?

Oh sorry, forgot your a laker fan..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its simple.. you like the lakers and not the Suns..

I mean cmon.. Could it be anymore clear?

Oh sorry, forgot your a laker fan..

So why aren't you bagging on the Suns fan for hating on the Cards?

Answer the question, Gee. You have a Suns fan who doesn't like the Cards and talks crap about them...what do you do?????? WHAT DO YOU DO?

I'm very interested in hearing your answer. So interested in fact, that I'm going to go to bed, wake up and read this like, 30th thing in the morning. I expect to see nothing when I do. I hope I'm not expecting too much.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So why aren't you bagging on the Suns fan for hating on the Cards?

Answer the question, Gee. You have a Suns fan who doesn't like the Cards and talks crap about them...what do you do?????? WHAT DO YOU DO?

I'm very interested in hearing your answer. So interested in fact, that I'm going to go to bed, wake up and read this like, 30th thing in the morning. I expect to see nothing when I do. I hope I'm not expecting too much.

Most Suns fans on this board could care less about football it seems.. I never see eldiholom whatever his name is in the Cards forum.. Chap? Nope never in there.. I can only concern myself with AZ folks.. But you, BIM and abomb are the only 3 folks that like the lakers and Cards.. So thats where my focus goes.. Is that so hard to understand? Or did a white chick in CO force you to rape her and you have no idea what ya did?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most Suns fans on this board could care less about football it seems.. I never see eldiholom whatever his name is in the Cards forum.. Chap? Nope never in there.. I can only concern myself with AZ folks.. But you, BIM and abomb are the only 3 folks that like the lakers and Cards.. So thats where my focus goes.. Is that so hard to understand? Or did a white chick in CO force you to rape her and you have no idea what ya did?

When in doubt, go the rape route.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns trophy case:

You must be registered for see images

We all know that if the Suns had such a case, it would be the Autozone Trophy case. It would be filled with two W.C. trophies and several Pacific division champs trophies. Come on now. :)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We all know that if the Suns had such a case, it would be the Autozone Trophy case. It would be filled with two W.C. trophies and several Pacific division champs trophies. Come on now. :)

And Sarver's orange silk shirt.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
And Sarver's orange silk shirt.

I think its a bad idea to talk trash right now.

Interesting stats - Two of Phil Jacksons five worst playoff defeats have come against last years and this years Suns.

Phil has never lost a playoff series to anyone coach TWICE

Kobe scored 15 points yesterday 2 of which came in the second half. That brings his two game second half total to........13 points

Lets face it - Odom and Phil have already started waving the white flag with their quotes from yesterday

Anytime Laker fans are lamenting the beat down they are reciveing due to KWAME BROWN'S NOT PLAYING AT 100% you know those guys are grasping at straws.

And i love Kobe - but his face screams getmeKG,jermaine,paulpierce,orpaugasolrightnow!

Better luck next year!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think its a bad idea to talk trash right now.

Nah, it's all in fun anyway. I expected the Lakers to lose, was hoping they'd at least make it interesting. Doesn't change the fact that I think Sarver is a big doof. :)

Interesting stats - Two of Phil Jacksons five worst playoff defeats have come against last years and this years Suns.

Phil has never lost a playoff series to anyone coach TWICE

Kobe scored 15 points yesterday 2 of which came in the second half. That brings his two game second half total to........13 points

It's exciting, isn't it...good time to be a Laker fan.

Lets face it - Odom and Phil have already started waving the white flag with their quotes from yesterday
I agree, and it doesn't help matters that Phil is playing some of the dumbest rotations ever. At a crucial point in the second when we were down six, Phil rolled out this beauty: Smush, Evans, Bynum, Cook, Kobe. We instantly went to down 18. Game...over. Thanks Phil. People talk about Kobe trying to make a point last year in Game 7 or whatever, I think PHIL is trying to make a point to the front office. Point made, damn!

And i love Kobe - but his face screams getmeKG,jermaine,paulpierce,orpaugasolrightnow!

Better luck next year!

He desperately needs a second scoring option, someone consistent. The team just can't hang...no defenders and no shooters.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It should also be noted that Mitch was at the game last night. Word is PJ is trying to get more control over personnel in his contract extension. How else could you explain playing Shammond Williams? :biglaugh:

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, don't forget about Vlad-Rad!

Worst FA signing of the year.

Tim Thomas was easily worse. At least Borat got hurt and allowed other guys to play. :D

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It should also be noted that Mitch was at the game last night. Word is PJ is trying to get more control over personnel in his contract extension. How else could you explain playing Shammond Williams? :biglaugh:

I'd play Shammond over Cook any day. Or over Smush.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard