Playoffs 2010: Western Conf Finals, Game 3 – Lakers At Suns Game Thread

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nash is Jonathan E from the 1975 Rollerball film. He is the last man standing. Nash... Nash... Nash

Errntknght

Reaction score
I don't think I'd like Derek Fisher even if he was a Suns player - he is just a nasty piece of work who has no compunction about injuring an opponent. I replayed that foul he put on Amare where he whacked him in the face and it was definitely intentional - I was hoping the league would upgrade it to a flagrant.

He could be called for a foul almost every time he runs into a screen - he's trying to work the refs for a foul call with his flopping but he's so violent about it he's usually committing a foul himself. Normally he's also holding and/or trying to trip the screener. Thankfully, the refs don't fall for his flops too often but its too bad they don't do their job well enough to nail his sorry butt for the fouls he commits.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think I'd like Derek Fisher even if he was a Suns player - he is just a nasty piece of work who has no compunction about injuring an opponent. I replayed that foul he put on Amare where he whacked him in the face and it was definitely intentional - I was hoping the league would upgrade it to a flagrant.

He could be called for a foul almost every time he runs into a screen - he's trying to work the refs for a foul call with his flopping but he's so violent about it he's usually committing a foul himself. Normally he's also holding and/or trying to trip the screener. Thankfully, the refs don't fall for his flops too often but its too bad they don't do their job well enough to nail his sorry butt for the fouls he commits.

+1. In fact, he's really only effective in games where refs allow him to manhandle his opponent. Take that away from him and he has nothing left.

Steve

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort