Gee: Lakers/Suns Throwdown

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, don't forget about Vlad-Rad!

Worst FA signing of the year.

My judgement is out on VladRad...he needs hand surgery on his shooting hand, and has since preseason. I'll give him a pass this season, but he better be lights out scoring off the bench next season or I'll agree with you. I can't bash a guy when he's just not right, especially when his injury is on the only part of his body that illustrates his talent..his shooting hand. :shrug:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My judgement is out on VladRad...he needs hand surgery on his shooting hand, and has since preseason. I'll give him a pass this season, but he better be lights out scoring off the bench next season or I'll agree with you. I can't bash a guy when he's just not right, especially when his injury is on the only part of his body that illustrates his talent..his shooting hand. :shrug:

snowboard injury?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
snowboard injury?

No, that's something else. That was his mental midgetry at work there. The hand was preseason. And yes Paulie Walnuts, I saw the joke. :)

from preseason:

Lakers F Vladimir Radmanovic is playing through a torn ligament in his shooting hand -- between his ring and pinky fingers. The injury will require surgery next summer and has caused him to miss several games this preseason.

Insight: Radmanovic's game is shooting the ball, and if Thursday's performance was any indication, the damaged ligament is bothering him plenty. His shot was noticeably off all night, with several particularly ugly attempts. Radmanovic averages over 300 3-point attempts each season, so his fantasy value is very limited. With a bad shooting hand, there are far better shooting options out there right now than Vlad. (JohnBaker/PFS)

I have to give the Space Cadet a pass on this season, but I will have a quick leash to bash him next year if he doesn't fit in.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee = Scared of bets

Gee = DNP, wuss's decision.

:thumbup:

You could have made abomb wear a pink jersey...what the hell is wrong with you??

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont bet.. is that so hard to understand? i dont bet on anything..

YES!! Who doesn't bet?? Especially a sucker's bet where you can put a hated lakerfan in a pink jersey and take photos of it?

:shakeshead:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YES!! Who doesn't bet?? Especially a sucker's bet where you can put a hated lakerfan in a pink jersey and take photos of it?

:shakeshead:

because i never win any of my bets that i have made, so i feel i jinx myself..

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
I agree with that 100%. Kobe is the only one on the Lakers with any heart, IMO. This current team is going nowhere without a new infusion of talent.

I disagree. Turiaf has been giving it his all, it's just that his all isnt nearly enough to stop a much better Suns team. He'll be a nice role player for the Lakers, though. He may never be starter material, but he certainly has the passion to be a high energy guy off the bench.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I disagree. Turiaf has been giving it his all, it's just that his all isnt nearly enough to stop a much better Suns team. He'll be a nice role player for the Lakers, though. He may never be starter material, but he certainly has the passion to be a high energy guy off the bench.

I love Ronny. There's no lack of effort from him. I was exaggerating when I said no other players but Kobe had heart, but not by much.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Busch pints? Sounds like a lose-lose proposition to me. :barf:

It was a fun bet we made last year...I would have got great beer from the German Corner, he got crap beer. Andy was sweatin' that bet :) And I still owe him because I couldn't track down Busch pints, so I have to pay up at a tailgate with some other crap beer.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a fun bet we made last year...I would have got great beer from the German Corner, he got crap beer. Andy was sweatin' that bet :) And I still owe him because I couldn't track down Busch pints, so I have to pay up at a tailgate with some other crap beer.
:thumbup: NOW it makes sense! :)